King Robert Hotel(Bannockburn)
US$130
US$124
Travelodge Stirling M80(Bannockburn)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Premier Inn Stirling South (M9, J9) Hotel(Bannockburn)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Hillhead Farm Lets(Bannockburn)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstay there againstayed hereshort walken routea lovely stayon arrivalcomfortable roomgood sizejenniferhorsesfridgedogsaccommodationfieldwifiscotlandensuite
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't book this place but she still took my money from account even though I told her someone else used my details to book even my bank allowed transfer when I tried to explain to her she was extremely rude beware of doing business with this place

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
JenMuirhead1977, Owner at The Barn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Anyone with half a brain is going to know that if your card is fraudulently used the bank will give you a refund.
You booked 2 out of our 7 rooms last September for one night in May. You even called to confirm that you had booked the rooms properly as you hadn't used booking.com before. When I called you the evening you were due to arrive (while on a night out) your response was that you meant to cancel but forgot.
You then raised the issue with your bank that I had taken payment which I was within my rights to do so. I was able to prove you had booked the rooms and didn't show up or cancel, the bank agreed hence you didn't get your money back.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My sister, brother, and I were booked for 2 days into Room 1 - a clean and comfortable room for three. The host and his wife were friendly and helpful, even alerting us by text a few days later when they had an opening for an additional night if we needed it. There's a good bar and a good restaurant just a short walk away, horses to greet you in the paddocks, and a very quiet atmosphere. We would certainly stay there again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

A great stop over on a Scotland road trip. Jen was lovely and made us feel welcome. There was 3 of us that shared a room which was spacious, clean and comfy. Great location, only a short drive to the town centre and not too far from Glasgow. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight at the barn lodge as I had an early morning meeting in Stirling the following day.
Location was excellent approximately 10 minutes outside stirling town centre.
Although no food was available this didn't bother me in the slightest just brought a Danish along with me.
Fridge, kettle and hairdryer within the room.
Highly recommend and will definitely return.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Just back from a three day stay here with my daughter, her partner and my 3yr old grandson. Warm welcome from the owner. Lovely family sized room. Extremely comfy beds. Great central location. Boxer very friendly. No problem about no food available as plenty restaurants and cafes nearby. Excellent room rate and definitely book a return stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family