“Good Value.”

and 1 more site!
The Barn Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Bannockburn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed here for 1 night on the way to Scotland.
We had room 1 which was a triple room on the ground floor, which was a.good size. As a bonus there was also fridge in the room.
Pets are allowed.
Very friendly host.
Good value for money.

Room Tip: Pets allowed
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't book this place but she still took my money from account even though I told her someone else used my details to book even my bank allowed transfer when I tried to explain to her she was extremely rude beware of doing business with this place

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
JenMuirhead1977, Owner at The Barn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Anyone with half a brain is going to know that if your card is fraudulently used the bank will give you a refund.
You booked 2 out of our 7 rooms last September for one night in May. You even called to confirm that you had booked the rooms properly as you hadn't used booking.com before. When I called you the evening you were due to arrive (while on a night out) your response was that you meant to cancel but forgot.
You then raised the issue with your bank that I had taken payment which I was within my rights to do so. I was able to prove you had booked the rooms and didn't show up or cancel, the bank agreed hence you didn't get your money back.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My sister, brother, and I were booked for 2 days into Room 1 - a clean and comfortable room for three. The host and his wife were friendly and helpful, even alerting us by text a few days later when they had an opening for an additional night if we needed it. There's a good bar and a good restaurant just a short walk away, horses to greet you in the paddocks, and a very quiet atmosphere. We would certainly stay there again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2017

A great stop over on a Scotland road trip. Jen was lovely and made us feel welcome. There was 3 of us that shared a room which was spacious, clean and comfy. Great location, only a short drive to the town centre and not too far from Glasgow. Would happily stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight at the barn lodge as I had an early morning meeting in Stirling the following day.
Location was excellent approximately 10 minutes outside stirling town centre.
Although no food was available this didn't bother me in the slightest just brought a Danish along with me.
Fridge, kettle and hairdryer within the room.
Highly recommend and will definitely return.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bannockburn
1.5 km away
The Old Tram House
#8 of 59 in Stirling
4.3 km away
Victoria Square Guest House

Been to The Barn Lodge? Share your experiences!