Book now, pay at stay
US$390
US$250
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$301/night.

The Bay Hotel(Coverack)
US$320
Hotels.com
New Thatch B&B(Ruan Minor)
White House(Ruan Minor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslizard pointb and bcadgwith covefull englishwithin walking distancelocal areaon arrivallizard villageexcellent hoststwin roomcoastroycornwallaccommodationruanensuitefridge
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and we couldn't have chosen a better place. It felt like being at home. Very quiet place but very close to all the beautiful beaches, definitely try Kynance Cove. Chrissy is always there to help if you need anything. Comfortable and clean place, would definitely recommend :)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Chrissy E, Owner at Chyheira, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2016

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and the beautiful area of
the Lizard Peninsula

Reviewed 14 July 2016

I so enjoyed my stay at Chyheira. Chrissy and her husband made me so welcome and were full of good advice on where to go and how to get there. My room was immaculately clean, bright and comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. I couldn't ask more from a B and B. This is one of the best I have stayed in I will return.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Chrissy E, Owner at Chyheira, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

I am so please you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully we will see you again.

Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

We have just spent a lovely three nights at this comfortable B&B. Chrissy could not have been more welcoming and helpful, the Breakfast using local ingredients where possible was wonderful and all rooms were very warm. The bedroom was well appointed and the bed most comfortable, our slight disappointment was with the shower, it was quite weak, but otherwise a lovely stay.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2015

We found Chyheira by chance, and what a find it was.
Chrissy & Nick were great hosts who were very welcoming from the moment we arrived.
My wife is a Coeliac (Gluten Allergy) so it is always a worry finding places to stay who can cater for this. Chrissy was very knowledgeable about Gluten Free food and cross contamination. Our breakfast was delicious every morning, which was mostly local produce with home made preserves and there was always a good supply of Gluten Free bread for my wife, as well as other treats.
The room was spotlessly clean and kept so throughout our stay.
A great location to explore the Lizard peninsula , especially Cadgwith & Kynance Cove, which in our opinion are must see places.
We hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2015

I have to second all the rave reviews for Nick and Chrissy. Chyheira is truly in the middle of nowhere making for an extremely peaceful stay. Easily accessible to the stunning little fishing village of Cadgwith you are surrounded by pure countryside. The room was lovely and clean, and we both slept like a log - having stayed at other B&B's in Cornwall and Devon this was the best and most comfortable sleep by far. Chrissy and Nick are very warm and friendly hosts and very knowledgeable about the local area - great for little tips. The full English Breakfast is divine - do try the hogs pudding. Homemade jams and fresh fruit salad are fantastic. The perfect base for exploring the Lizard peninsula. We shall return!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple