“A great B&B”
Review of Chyheira

Chyheira
Ranked #1 of 3 Ruan Minor B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2013

The room was tastefully decorated with a comfortable bed and quality bedding. Chrissy was very helpful with ideas for places to eat and you can have a take away and eat it in the dining room. There are wine glasses and a corkscrew in the room . Chyheira has lovely views within walking distance of Cadgwith. There are lovely local coastal walks and lots of places to visit by car nearby.
We stayed 3 nights and it was good value for money.

Room Tip: We had the twin room made into a king size bed so ideal for my 6ft 3 husband and myself.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Chrissy E, Owner at Chyheira, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

I am so pleaed you enjoyed your weekend with us.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

A lovely warm and welcoming B&B, would recommend to friends and family.
Will be going back again very soon, great location to all sights.
We had a great night at the Cadgwith Cove Inn, recommended by Chrissy, we loved the folk singing.
Was just what we needed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Chrissy E, Owner at Chyheira, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

We am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return visit

Reviewed 17 January 2013

We had a wonderful time. The house was just the right distance from the cove to enjoy a walk for a drink. The owners we very welcoming, friendly and always helpful giving hints on local places of interest. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Chrissy E, Owner at Chyheira, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

We are pleased that you enjoyed your Newyear stay with us

Reviewed 21 September 2012

My heading says it all. A wonderful, comfortable B&B where no single detail has been overlooked.
Chrissy and Nick are perfect hosts. They are very friendly and welcoming, without being intrusive, they also have a wealth of knowledge regarding the area and its history, good places to eat etc.
Our room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable, tea and coffee making facilities, which were replenished (plentifully) every day.
Chrissy's full English breakfasts are TO DIE FOR! If you've not had it before, so try the Hog's pudding, absolutely delicious! More tea, more juice, more toast, no problem at all.
If you want a takeaway (the chippy in Lizard village is fantastic) you can eat it in the dining room, plates and cutlery provided.
Location is perfect too, on a quiet lane just a couple of minute's drive off the road into Lizard village, which is 5 minutes' drive away. The front garden, with chairs (one of which we broke - sorry!) is south west facing and is a great place to enjoy the late afternoon sun.
As I say, best B&B we have EVER stayed in, we'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NickTee
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I really, really had great time in Cornwall, staying in BB run by Chrissy and Nick. Since I arrived around midnight Nick waited for me in Helston and then we went to Chyheira. Room was excellent, very clean, and breakfasts made by Chrissy were simply wonderful. All of the time during my stay I enjoyed and I truly can recommend Chyheira from the bottom of my heart. Since I fell in love in Cornwall I do hope there will be another time for my visit and I would not dream to be accommodated anywhere else but in Chyheira. I would like to use this opportunity to thank to Chrissy and Nick once again for their kindness and hospitality during my stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank asija1506

Been to Chyheira? Share your experiences!