“Average restaurant with average service”

El Encanto De La Pepa
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The food served does not always match up with the items listed on the munue. Only Spanish spoken and service is kind of slow. Soups were delicious though!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to give El Encanto a try after seeing the special board they have out front. I had the fish and my wife had the chicken. They both came with soup (which was out of this world), fries and juice for $8. A lot of excellent food for the price. We came back the next day for the shrimp and rice which was just as good. The young man that served us was very attentive and did a great job too. I highly recommend this restaurant and wish it was in my hometown.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

This place is next to all the other little restaurants along the street .They all have the $8 menus but this one has the smallest portions...Don't go there if you are hungry....

1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We didn't order off the $8 menu but off the regular menu and had wonderful grilled prawns to start, I had lovely fish with garlic sauce and my husband had a great fish with coconut sauce. Really tasty meal and very well seasoned, we even scraped the last of the rice with all the sauces.

1  Thank julianoble
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Their lunches are awesome. I had the grilled shrimp and it was the best shrimp I had on my entire galapagos trip. The spices they used were perfect. For $8, you get juice, soup, rice, salad, and a choice of several options (our options were grilled shrimp, breaded squid (my husband enjoyed that very much), grilled chicken, grilled fish, octopus in teriyaki sauce and chicken consume. We loved it and highly recommend it.

1  Thank mtngirl38