“Much of a Muchness”

El Encanto De La Pepa
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of several very similar establishments right in the centre of Isabela. Enjoyed a cheap lunchtime menu here one day and left after waiting too long to have our order taken on an evening. This seems to be a fairly typical experience in this strip of restaurants.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

The food was good. Also, was the only place open that day at noon. The lunch menu is the same price everywhere so you can't judge them based on the price. However, I don't know if they forgot my juice that day, but I never received it.
It's an average place to eat.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered off the specials board, then was charged at full price ($13 instead of $7) because the waitress told me she had given me a larger portion than normal. I had handed over my money before being told this and she refused to give me the correct change. Very deceitful.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We had lunch there twice and chose the daily special both times.

Whilst the food and service were both OK it wasn't special but daily special was reasonably priced for the Galapagos.

Similar restaurants away from the main street are cheaper and most have similar menus. Most also offer a daily special selection.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We were tempted by the $7 meal that was advertised on their board. I have to say, you get what you pay for. The meal includes a cheese soup (decent), juice (watered concentrate passion fruit juice), main course (I got 6-8 small breaded shrimp, cold french fries and cold boiled veggies).

it's good if you are low on cash and need to eat something...

1  Thank JJ L