Beautiful setting, nice breakfast, spacious room, offer rest in comfort after daytime activity. Walk-up stairs, good wi-fi reception in lobby area. Outdoor pool (too cold to use), top floor jacuzzi (not hot enough) - extra/waste of the property?
Water is precious, so shower can be strenuous to use with multiple press & holds, which I didn't mind, as I endure and even like intermittent cold showers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador