“As always”

Add it.
Nadies Chicken House
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Koronadal
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We always eat at Nadies... at every branch from koronadal tp tupi to gensan everytime we have a chance. Always delightful taste of filipino chicken inasal. You can also pair that with a nice bowl of soup. Sinigang is my favorite.

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

A simple restaurant that sells inasal like hot cakes. Delicious, juicy chicken plus hot rice is their attraction. Aside from that we always order kinilaw na malasugue as a side dish. Sometimes they have fruits for dessert or appetizer, FOR FREE. The best thing is you can eat with your hands like everyone else.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I didn't like the food or this place and didn't pick it. Too many flies, And too dark to see what is on the plate, limited food choice.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Food is excellent, limited staff but fast service. Food is served hot and the price is okay. Best to go there at dinner time.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Nadies' Chicken House has been a great part of my childhood, we've been eating there for God knows when. Haven't yet tried the other dishes they serve though but the grilled chicken is the best in Tupi. Their employees are very accommodating. S/O to the manong guard who once helped me got out of the parking lot without judging me. I just hope they could improve the parking area.