“Quick bite”

Ranked #19 of 37 Restaurants in Bootle
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Bakers Dozen is actually our local and we have been here on many many occasions and never had a bad meal. The staff are all friendly and the food is great value for money. I especially live the sweet chilli Salmon and rice :)

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I have been going to the bakers dozen for years and I've always enjoyed it. But since it's been taken over by the hungry horse it's got a lot better. The food is amazing and great value for money I highly recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This a great place to eat, Five to us went for a bithday dinner. Staff was very friendly and helpful the service was very good, and the food was great. If someone ask me about this place I would recommend it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Depending upon when you visit, this place can be great or it can be awful.
My little boy loves their children build your own wrap dish and most of their desserts. My OH likes the portion sizes and the reasonable prices it the food and service are hit and miss.
We have been and had the best service and lovely food it then on other occasions we have been given the wrong order twice during the same visit, the staff were rude and stood around talking and swearing rather loudly and the food was burned or soggy!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 745pm on Sunday 9th July to celebrate an 85th Birthday (table booked for 7 people) only to find all staff had walked out after confrontation with assistant manager

So disappointed - we then had to find somewhere that could accommodate us so late on a Sunday evening and was accessible by taxi ( added expense for 2 taxis- thanks Bakers Dozen)