1,037 results
All reviewswater bus stopgrand canalmassive bedrialto bridged orotrain stationjacuzzi bathbeautiful hotelmurano glasssuperior roomstrada novavenetian stylesister hotelcoffee machinefirst floorwatch the worldperfect location
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

My gf and I stayed here for four nights, rooms are good and clean ( not the carpet tho ) breakfast is not that rich and u kinda get bored after few days, the staff is very polite and helpful specially the lady at the desk, she was very kind to us ! The location is great as well, the vaporetto stop is right by the hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I stay here most of the time I'm in Venice and always get a room with a view on the Grand Canal. This time my room had a small patio so I could sit outside and look across at the Pescheria and enjoy the life of Venice. Some people have mentioned the noise of being on a canal view side, but for me it was very soothing. I left the windows open all night and with the great bed slept like a baby. The room and bathroom were huge and the only problem was unusually bad wifi reception this time. But the people at the hotel, especially Paola, make it a very special place to stay. I was welcomed back with open arms. Breakfast is wonderful, the hotel is literally at the Ca d'Oro stop (no bridges) and in Cannaregio, a quieter and lovely part of Venice. I will definitely stay again -- and again.

Room Tip: Confirm with the hotel that you will have a room with a view of the Grand Canal. My room was 201 and I loved it.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank ProfT
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

Luxury and incredible "suit" for special days with balcony. Very central on big channel against fish market. Breakfast international and very rich. Panoroma is amazing and unforgettable. Very friendly service.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eros-tr
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Our room was great, furnished to a high standard and a lovely massive bed.
The free breakfast was brilliant and really set us up for the day.
The location was great, easy access to San Marco.
The hotel was just beautiful, stunningly overlooking the canal.
Would definitely recommend for a lovely hotel that doesn't break the bank.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

I've visited Venice numerous times and enjoyed it each time enormously. Pesaro Palace has been the most successful location so far to be based. It's located 10 meters from the C'a Doro vaporetto berth and close to everywhere else on foot. The hotel decor is rather gaudy but the rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast is a bit poor for a four star hotel especially the coffee (a self service machine!!) The bread is very good. The service is excellent and reception staff very helpful indeed.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple