11 people are viewing this hotel
US$155
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$145
Hotels.comUS$145
eDreamsUS$155
TravelocityUS$145
1,489 results
All reviews infinity restaurant oysters dawn beach time share marina side beau beau on site ocean view big fish rental car grand case st maarten daily activities home away from home grocery store great pool friendly island
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Would Love to go back soon nice small and accommodating food good service was great the staff very helpful peaceful and relaxing the beach get was heavenly waters so warn and inviting. Shopping was nice

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 2happytolovethis
Reviewed 5 January 2020

I booked this restaurant as part of a day tour I arranged for my family whilst off the cruise ship for the day. I wanted somewhere more private away from the mass of tourists, with great views, good food and special - and that is exactly what this was. We had an amazing lunch, very reasonable prices, and stunning place to sit. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Rachel E
Reviewed 2 January 2020

This was our first time staying on the island, and staying at Oyster Bay was a wonderful experience. The people were over the top friendly and helpful, and the setting is truly spectacular. I would recommend asking for either an ocean or a bay view. The units were spacious and clean and the bed super comfortable. I would highly recommend renting a car for the duration of your stay.

1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed 29 December 2019

This is not at all even close to a 5 start resort! Restaurants are hit and miss.Rooms are very out of date. Exterior of building has ceilings collapsing! Maintenance being deferred! I wasted my money! Don't you! Not willing to correct to any satisfaction.

3  Thank Failure_Again
Reviewed 28 December 2019

We ended up here because of a bad experience in another hotel. The accommodations and staff were very good. Friendly, courteous service. Very clean impeccable room. Closed to the French side but with all the benefits of the Dutch side.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel