Stayed in the newer units. They are well furnished with all amenities. There is an elevator in these units which the older units do not offer. Our view was superb overlooking Dawn Beach. I recommend using your car to drive down to the beach. I needed to laugh at another review calling out the "goat trail" to get to the beach. The road is steep and not suited to walking unless you're in good physical condition. The staff are friendly, well trained and accommodating. This is a very well run establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable Luxury Boutique Condo Hotel offering Studio, One & Two bedroom Suites with fully equipped gourmet kitchens and large balconies with majestic ocean views to the Atlantic ocean an french St. Barths. It is located on a hillside overlooking dawn beach, which makes the views of this hotel simply astonishing. Princess Heights has been awared multiple times as "St. Maarten Leading Hotel" by the World Travel awards (2013, 2014 and 2016) and also with Tripadvisor's Excellence award for the last 6 years due to the quality of our property and it's personalized, vip guest service. On site hotel amenities include a freshwater pool, free internet, free parking, free daily newspaper, daily maid service, gym room and concierge service. Additional services include: Car rental, Cell phone rental, Beach chair & umbrella rental. 5 Restaurants close by. It's 10 min to Philipsburg, 15 min to Orient Bay and a 4-minute walk to Dawn Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Princess Heights Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Heights Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Princess Heights St Maarten Martin