“Great find in the East End!”
Review of Bombay Chopsticks

Bombay Chopsticks
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in East End
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Bombay Chopsticks, Chef Remy's newest Fusion Cuisine. Our Cooking Blends the Comfort of Chinese food with Spices of India. Every dish is Cooked to Order and Spiced to your Preference
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined here Sunday night and we are glad we did! We are staying in Bodden Town and this was an easy 15 to 20 minute drive. If you are staying in Georgetown or SMB it is worth the drive.

The food is Asian Indian and fabulous and flavorful.

I tried the Samosas for an appetizer - tasty and filling, more like a croquettes than a pattie, the chutney that came with it was awesome. I had the chicken tikka Masala for dinner. The waitress asked how much spice / heat I wanted and told her that I liked spicy and it came out perfect. Enough heat but enjoyable. My entree also came with a salad and rice (super fluffy). It was so much food that I brought a box home.

My husband git the lobster fest special. $29 ci. Awesome deal. Lobster roll to start (like an egg roll) 4 pieces. Then his entree included a lobster salad beautifully presented with the tail (so pretty), then lobster manchurian for entree also delicious; came with rice as well. (And fluffy).

We had a caybrew and glass of wine. No room for dessert. Our bill was $80 CI or $100 USD including the 15% tip.

We ate in the enclosed porch which was lovely lots of greenery and interesting decor.

Saw quite a few people come to pick up take out as well so great option if you are staying in East End.

Open for dinner only Tuesday to Sunday 5 to 10 pm.

We would go back! Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

The food and service were good, but not great. It was convenient since we just had to walk across the road, and it was fine for the one night, but I would not have gone for a second meal since there were so many other better options in the area.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Wow, what a fabulous meal, from the great service, the stunning presentation To the fantastic flavours. The chef came and thanked us for visiting which was a lovely touch. We had vindaloo that was a fushion of traditional indian spicey with an asian fusion twist and the chicken jalfrezi was milder but most flavourful. The hot and sour soup was delicious and the samosa fabulous. Definitely will be returning on our next trip.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We have eaten here before and rated it excellent, but this time the Chili Chicken was so dry we had to send it back. The Chili shrimp was very good. The service was attentive.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Machine gun slider, cola beef rib tenderloin, and the cheesy fries. For desert go for the chocolate or lotus pancake.

Remy A, Owner at Bombay Chopsticks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Vladimir,
Looks like your review got posted on the wrong restaurant as none of the items you mentioned are on my menu.
Have a great Sunday.