Hotels.com
Trip.com
getaroom.com
eDreams
2,362 results
All reviews rum point beach bar across the street fish stingray city seven mile beach time share grand cayman liquor store rented a car all inclusive option italian kitchen quiet side minute drive west side george town concierge desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2018

East side of the Island, so you will want to rent a car. Resort was exactly what we wanted. Quite, very relaxing. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was great.
Big shout out to Anthony (manager). He is the best!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle F, Manager at Wyndham Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Grandblanccement,

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Reef Resort for your vacation and for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to read you found ‘the staff was very friendly and helpful’. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to Anthony.

We hope that you choose to visit our beautiful island again. In the meantime, we wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Grand Cayman is a beautiful place. The resort was just average, nothing special. Unit was nice overall , however, there were several night there was no hot water, the bedroom phone did not work. Unit was not cleaned daily, floors were not swept, etc. For the amount of fees charged, one would expect better services. Next time I visit the island, I will stay on the west side closer to the better beaches.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
2  Thank kerrympierre
Michelle F, Manager at Wyndham Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Kerry,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with our resort.

We do want to say that whenever we have a guest stay with us, we want to exceed their expectations in enjoying their stay. The best way for us to ensure this, is for the guest to bring to our attention, immediately, anything that is not quite right. This gives us the opportunity to correct the situation as quickly as possible if we are able. Our Management Team is always available to speak with any of our guests and we encourage all guests to seek us out even if it is just to say "hi".

As it relates to housekeeping service, only our resort guests receive daily full housekeeping service. If you were a guest of a timeshare member or a timeshare exchanger, full housekeeping service is provided Saturdays and Wednesdays with daily refreshing of towels and trash removal, but members and exchangers can request and pay for additional service. This information is communicated at check-in as we want to be sure to set the right expectation.

Once again, we thank you for your review and we wish you happy travels.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I can't say I've been all over the world, but I've been to dozens of US states, many of the Caribbean Islands, Canada, Mexico, Central, and South America. I've also been to London, Scotland, and France. I don't say all this to brag about my adventures. I say all of it to brag about the Wyndham Reef Resort on Grand Cayman Island. It is absolutely my favorite place in the world, thus far. White sand beach, relaxing environment, excellent food and drinks, and plenty of activities. Speaking of activities, the concierge, Archie, is the best in my experiences. He is so knowledgeable and helpful. He gets up-close and personal and is willing to spend as much time with you as possible to ensure you have the most fulfilling vacation experience. So, when you visit, please make sure you discuss all of your plans with Archie. He's delightful and will work out all of the details for you. Now, back to the food and drinks. I've tried many things from the menu and have never been disappointed. They have Happy Hour, where many of the the drinks are discounted and the food menu is short but inexpensive and delicious. The drink menu has a ton of tasty beverages and if you don't see what you want, ask them to make it. The ocean water is a bluish turquoise and clear, perfect for snorkeling, which is my favorite thing to do here. Bring the underwater camera. A variety of sea life awaits you, especially near and beneath the pier, hiding in the shadows. I've gotten some great footage of fish, big and small. And, maybe I'm just lucky, but each time I visit, a male stingray always comes by to say Hi. The people are friendly and every room is ocean front. So there's never a bad view. After a long, relaxing day at the beach, unwind a little more in the hot tub or one of the swimming pools. I just can't say enough about the Wyndham Reef Resort and always look forward to my visits.

Review collected in partnership with RCI
Michelle F, Manager at Wyndham Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Douglas,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with the Wyndham Reef Resort.

We enjoyed reading your title "My favorite place on earth" and that this "is absolutely my favorite place in the world, thus far".
We are happy to read you found our team members to be friendly. We will be sure to pass your compliments along to Archie as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. In the meantime, we wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Very polite and knowledgeable staff. World class snorkeling at your door step. Way off the beaten path. All excursions are available through consierge. Andy's car rental available across the street (one day rental less expensive than taxi to airport)

Room tip: Ground floor rooms have direct access to the beach, Second and 3rd floors offer better views.

Dear David R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay with us at the Wyndham Reef Resort, we really appreciate it.

We are happy to read you found our team members to be 'very polite and knowledgeable'. We are also happy to read that you took advantage of the snorkeling that is just steps away from all of the units which as you noted are all oceanfront.

We hope that you do choose to stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Cayman Islands. In the meantime, we wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Nice place to take your family or getaway as a couple. Hotel is clean and well run. The staff was very friendly and I felt very welcome from day one.

All of the staff was nice but I only got to really kick it with two people. Archie is tremendous. He is funny friendly and super accommodating. He even got my wife and I on 2 excursions that were sold out. a horse back riding session to swim with the horses and a sunset happy hour cruise with red sail. He is the man and like he told me “he’s the only person you need to talk to” when it comes to anything! Literally lol. He even inadvertently planned one of our days and it turned out to be amazing! I don’t know what kind of strings he pulled but he made it happen. Also I’d like to highlight the whole beach bar staff Naz and the rest of the crew were great! They make great drinks and they are very attentive. You won’t want or need for anything with these guys working overtime to make sure your good.

I would def go back even though the seaweed is a huge negative you are able to get away from the seaweed at rum point and star fish point. If you really want perfect water visit or stay on seven mile beach.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Manfrombklyn23,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us, we really appreciate it. Our associates work very hard to help our guests have a great vacation experience and we will be sure to pass your compliments on to Archie and Naz and share your comments with the team

We hope that you choose to visit our beautiful islands again. In the meantime, we wish you safe and happy travels.