All reviewssnagov lakelocation is greatwedding partymini golfteam buildingwonderful terracelove this placerooms are cleanbeautiful viewpoolmariusbucharestclientsstarspersonnelshore
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Very good hotel, located close to the airport. Excellent breakfast, shuttle to the airport is realtive cheap (90 lei), services at the hotel were great also. Very realxing place in the middle of the nature, far from the city smug

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Marius S, General Manager at Hotel Snagov Club, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about Snagov Club.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our services and location. it is a great pleasure to hear that you visited us as a place to stay near Bucharest Airport and we are delighted that you have been glad with Snagov Club as a chosen destination.
Therefore, we can’t wait to welcome you in Snagov and in Romania again.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I was there whith my future wife just to relax. I really love this place. The waters are great and the romanian people are very friendly. Snagov Club is a great location. I can only recommend it. Very nice and luxury place.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear David J,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to offer us this wonderful review.
I am very happy to hear that our resort felt cozy for you and we are looking forward to have you as our guests someday soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The place is perfect. The rooms are big, classy, cozy. The food is great, and the location even better.
Also, there is a very nice pontoon where you can dine with a view of the lake.
It's very relaxing and you can feel in another world. Also, you can rent a boat and sail on the lake.

Awesome experience.
I recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear IulianLupu,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review. We are really happy that you enjoyed our location and your time here, at Snagov Club.
It is a wonderful feeling when our guests are satisfied and this feeling makes us work hard every day, in order to offer them, the perfect relaxation experience.
Best regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Taken here for dinner one evening with some work colleagues.
Beautiful location, what a great place to relax, have a drink and dinner.
Evening started off well with drinks looking over the water and watching the sun set. Then we are told that 2 of the 3 appetisers on the menu were not available so we skipped to main courses. Not great for a 5 star hotel.
Mains were good. Not the best but perfectly ok. But once these had been served we could not get the attention of a waiter at all. They came and went to other tables. Never bothered to look up to see if anyone else needed them. Never came to check if we needed drinks. 30 mins after we had finished eating I had to get up and physically go and ask someone to come and serve us. We had planned desert and more drinks but it was too late now and so we got the cheque and left.
What a shame. Such a great location. But the shockingly bad service was so poor I will not be going back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris H
Marius S, General Manager at Hotel Snagov Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear Chris H,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am really sorry that your visit wasn’t a perfect one and I would like to assure you that actions were taken in order to avoid this kind of situations.
At Snagov Club, our clients wish is our top priority and we are doing the best we can to make everybody feel special here.
That’s why I was very disappointed to hear that my colleagues didn’t gave you the right amount of time and care.
I can promise you that this won’t happen again, therefore, I would be very glad if you would pay us a visit again and let us make you feel like you should have felt.
Don’t hesitate to write me at office@snagovclub.ro and I will answer you directly.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

near Bucharest ca 30 min from the airport
very good service
former government premises
suitable rooms
fountain s around the pavilions
also swimming pool
restaurant on pontoon.
It is located on a long lake
worth to recommend!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Michal G,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with this helpful review. There has been a great pleasure to have you as our guest, here at Snagov Club. It is wonderful to know that you had a great time and we can’t wait to welcome you again.