Last review update was 2016 so if it was once a nice place ... today in July 2017 IT IS NOT!!
1. Rooms are smelly as if they have not been aired out in ages.
2. Spider webs and spiders all over.
3. No one is ever at the reception
4. The rooms are not stocked. We had a room with a empty row of tissue, Huge spiders in bathroom and over the bed dirty walls etc. I went to the restaurant as " no one is ever at reception" and demanded a better room. They were nice and gave me but still it was not great. The bed was short like me and my husband are like 5.7 and our feet were hanging off. My kids work up with bites we let that creepy place so fast never to return.
So my advise is stay away!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Restaurant Au Cygne is located in central Eschau 30m from the town hall, and esay walking distance from the shops, pubs and restaurants. Only 10 km from Strasbourg centre Eschau is a friendly village typical of the Alsace region, located between two natural reserves (Rohrschollen Island and Erstein Forst) and the largest water reserve in Alsace (Plobsheim).In this idyllic location, the Hotel Restaurant Au Cygne welcomes is a welcoming, family run establishment.. The rooms are spacious, fully renovated, with free WiFi. Each room has an individual design, especially designed to offer you a warm welcome and perfect comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel-Restaurant au Cygne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.