“lunch time fish and chips”
Review of Enzo's Fish Bar

Enzo's Fish Bar
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Olney
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Best fish and chip for miles around, not greasy cooked to perfection, hot and fresh recommend to any one travelling through Olney in need of a generous portion of fish and chips

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I love how the chips are so crispy. Fish is to perfection. But I also like the fishcakes and mushy peas.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Popped in for a lunchtime treat and went for the Cod & Chips. Well, they were lovely, a good sized portion considering I ordered the small, and the chips were cooked to perfection so this Chippy gets my vote :)

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Grabbed some good for kids and myself.
Service was slow at lunchtime. Chips average, battered sausage average. Nothing wrong but didn't stand out. Staff friendly and good was freshly cooked.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Is it the best place locally? I don't know I don't really go anywhere else because we like the fish and chips here - the fish is usually very fresh and of a good size. I understand why someone said the chips were pale - if you get a fresh batch when they are busy they can be a little like that but we like the fact that they are fresh and not hanging around. Its a good enough place that we don't need to go anywhere else.