“Tastiest, least watery curry in town!!”

Amaya Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Olney
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Amaya Indian restaurant serves contemporary indian food, in the homely village of Olney. With warm service, beautifully cooked food and a great atmosphere, the Amaya restaurant is a must visit.
Reviewed 27 July 2018

The food here is tasty and rich, the staff friendly and helpful.

I have tried all the local curry houses and this is by far the best!! Not at all watery or packed full of peppers like some of the other places!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Amaya restaurant has been run by a really helpful and very pleasant family group for several years now. Over the years I have always enjoyed the dishes and admired the high service ethic of the staff. I have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.
Parking is free and relatively easy to find a vacant spot along the High Street of Olney.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Amaya is fine, it’s just not my favourite. Been there a few times and they’ve always been ok. I don’t find them particularly engaging or interested, just want you in and out. Food is ok.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Always have take aways, love the staff and the friendliness of everyone , always polite and offer you a drink and food is great .

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Have eaten here a number of times. The food is very good quality and good value and was again this time but came away felling slightly disappointed. OK so I don't like poppadoms but when I say I do not want any that means I do not want any - it does not mean I have made a mistake and have to be asked another five times by a range of waiters. Why not one waiter per table to avoid such poppadom incident. One of our party was brought the lamb version of selected dish when ordered and when we raised this, we were met with a look of incomprehension. I suppose I am saying that the service was disappointing but the food is still good.