All reviews full english louise stay breakfast canterbury
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I stayed at the lovely Stable Lodge for 2 nights whilst visiting my daughter who is at Uni in Canterbury . Louise owns this beautiful property and she called the day before I was due, to get an idea of my check -in time but I was travelling for more than 5 hours it was difficult to be accurate . We arranged for a spot for me to collect my key if she was out and when I arrived she had written me a note explaining I could choose my bedroom as I was the only guest staying that night . I chose the very snuggy twin room upstairs which was great . The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom next door was clean and modern . In the morning I came down for breakfast and was greeted by the lovely Louise and sat in the dining room . A really fantastic breakfast including fresh fruit and yogurt , cereals and then full English which was beautifully presented and all good local produce . Louise was chatty and helpful throughout my stay and I would highly , highly recommend you stay at Stable Lodge for a friendly warm welcome , great rooms and a fantastic breakfast

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Overnight stay for wedding. Louise the proprietor looked after us as though we were old friends visiting. If you needed anything you only had to ask.....and a very kind offer of help was given freely on the morning of our checkout. Lovely varied breakfast too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Booked here when going to a friend's wedding nearby, what a little find! So much more character than generic hotel chains. Comfortable rooms, beautiful surroundings, great breakfast and a friendly host. Would highly recommend!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2015

I booked three rooms all for business, all of which were very nice. Unfortunately I did not realise that two rooms shared a bathroom, I was under the impression they had an en suite each. Bit disappointed as wouldnt have booked if I had realised. Very comfortable room and great breakfast. The family room was the room that had its own en suite so bear that in mind if, like me, you require your own bathroom.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr and Mrs L
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Excellent host and very welcoming, will definitely book again. Very close to Canterbury and a very beautiful rural location. Great room with an amazing breakfast.
Many thanks for your hospitality.
Sonia