“One of the best restaurants in St. Martin”
Review of Le Ti Bouchon

Le Ti Bouchon
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Cul de Sac
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ti Bouchon is closed for seasonal vacations. We will re open on October 2016.
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Could not be happier with this restaurant. Moms and his staff were the most welcoming, charming, friendly folks. The food was unlike any other restaurant in St. Martin, innovative, comforting and very tasty. Wine selection was even more spectacular. Talk about a great meal. I wish we had more time during our vacation. We closed the restaurant and spent hours chatting with Momo. A memorable vacation dining experience.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We were greeted by Momo by name when we got to the stairs of the porch. That was the beginning of the best service on the island. Momo will describe the food to you that will make your mouth water. The chef makes food in ways I've never seen before. The escargots in dim sum form is one of the greatest appetizers I've ever had. When we first sat down we were given a small pumpkin, chicken soup. Whatever they do to the chicken is incredible, I could have eaten seven more. If you want a romantic dinner at THE best restaurant, then you must come here, a little off the beaten path.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We really enjoyed Le Ti Bouchon! Momo and his team were fantastic! Liked our first visit so much that we returned for a second visit! Outstanding dining experience!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Food has wonderful flavors and unique and inventive presentation. Good wine. The deserts are to die for. The owner spends time with you and is is really entertaining. I'll be back next time I'm on the island. Highly recommend the escargot.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Oh wow I read the glowing reviews from other peeps. We decided to give it a try. So glad we did ! Their was six of us and we felt like it was our private party. The owner is so nice and so entertaining. Such a great chef . The food is stunning in every way! We will always return to this place on every trip I promise! Please go and give it a try , enjoy!

1  Thank alleymac2