All reviews spacious room industrial park receptionist choices philippines beds guests microtel
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is great. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The services were also commendable and those working at the front desk were very accomodating and polite; especialy Ms. Celine, Ms. Kimberly, and Ms. Lei. Although the security guards paid no attention to those who enter and leave the hotel. They don't even bother to open the door or assisst guests with their luggage, instead they just sit in a corner while using their phones. The food is alright, however it would be much appreciated if their menu was inclusive for the sake of other guests who would prefer something other than Japanese food. Their breakfast buffet is also okay, except for the limited choices. But overall, we had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank HayleyRose08
SanTomasSuites, e-Services Manager at SanTomas Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you for writing your review.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at SanTomas Suites and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us particularly with the room allocated during your visit.

We have noted your constructive comments regarding the service experienced and please be assured that this is not our usual standard of service delivery within the hotel. Guest feedback is of immense value to us and please be assured that your review has been shared with the team to avoid such situation to reoccur.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I've been there twice! This hotel was very great. Front desk officer were very nice to me and they gave me a very good services especially Ms.Gelene, she also gave me a very good trip advice around there ! Moreover, house keeping, they attended to the small things of me too good also.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SanTomasSuites, e-Services Manager at SanTomas Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at SanTomas Suites and it is a delight to hear that you had an enjoyable time at the hotel particularly with the service provided by Gelene.

Your feedback is greatly valued and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Thou all employees/staff are accommodating, room smells as if it is a smoking room, rate also is quite high considering that its location is only in Sto Thomas Batangas. I've also tried their room service and ordered soup and salad which is also quite expensive.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
SanTomasSuites, e-Services Manager at SanTomas Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments following your visit to SanTomas Suites.

Whilst it was a pleasure to have you as our guest, we are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. With regard to the price, we would like to mention that we continuously benchmark all our pricing to ensure that we are in line with other hotels.

On a positive note, we are glad to know that you were pleased with the service delivery.

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Got all the info about this lovely hotel from Tripadvisor and checked out some of the reviews just like what I always do in all of my travel. I decided to try it and I can tell from the start that I made the right choice!
The hotel suites is well secured being inside the First Philippine Industrial Park. Don’t be miss informed by “industrial” for the park is very quiet, clean and very little traffic inside like Subic!
The moment we park our car the security guard himself helped us with our luggage’s. He’s very polite and well mannered where you’ll seldom find in any hotel. The receptionist is awesomely well trained and so hospitable in every way. I booked a twin bed suite but because my sisters in law decided to join us for the trip I had to ask for a much bigger suite and wella they upgraded us to this huge suite with queen bed! They even gave us additional towels for free and gave us more free WiFi access to share.
The bed is very comfortable though the pillows are a bit old but we slept quite well since we’re always too tired from the day’s travel.
The foods has limited choices on their breakfast buffet compare to other hotels but nonetheless you’ll be satisfied. It would have been better if they could offer a brewed coffee instead of 3 in 1.
The hotel is in close proximity to Padre Pio Shrine and just about an hour drive to Tagaytay if you know the way to avoid traffic along Santa Rosa-Tagaytay road.
If you’re looking for a suite with high security level and with friendly oriented services, this is the place to be! Thank you so much for the hospitality!!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests at SanTomas Suite and we are really happy to know that you very much enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind words regarding the service delivery as well as the room allocated during your visit are sincerely appreciated and please be assured that your compliments will be shared to the team.

We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next travels.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This is a perfect hotel for my business trip as it is near to the workplace and have a quiet environment for me to think on the strategy for the business. 3 weeks of stay here has provide a comfortable stay although the breakfast need more improvement but is much better from my last stay in August, from here we can see there is continuous improvement from the hotel. Hotel staff also provide a good service, they will ensure all our needs such as transport and delivery order be ready at anytime. Front office officer Mr. Jonel also give a very good trip advice when I go on a day trip to Manila even I didn’t use the hotel shutter service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you chose to stay at SanTomas Suites and it is a delight to hear that you had an enjoyable time at the hotel particularly with the service provided by Jonel.

Your feedback is greatly valued and we look forward to your return visit.