“Best mixed grill”
Review of Beefeater Grill

Beefeater Grill
Ranked #23 of 144 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Had a 33% discount voucher so went and had one of the best mixed grills for a long time, without the voucher this would be expensive compared to other chains. Good service from Ann and had a nice atmosphere in the room.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Nice food variety and the quality is very good, dinner options are great and breakfast is really good as well. I loved the Salmon Steak and the Chicken Crispy Wings.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

we have been coming since the day it's opened and have see lots off changes . we go there about every 2weeks we have seen the lovely manager Marie work her way up from bar to duty manager shes come a long way and changed lots her appearance and the ways she is.shes fantastic with the guest and always tries her hardest.And you can see she love her job.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I visited here with a friend as I had to use my £5 voucher before the end of January. Their loyalty card scheme is actually pretty good if you are a regular visitor. The food was up to scratch as it always is, however it is very overpriced for what you get. Even though I had a £5 voucher and had one starter between us and a main each, it still came to over £25. I had steak and my friend had chicken. The steak was very expensive for what it was, you could go to an average pub and have the same and it be under £20.

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

I'm staying in the Premier Inn which is adjoined to the beefeater, I paid for the meal deal, which is an excellent package. I've gone for the sea bass and Mississippi mud pie, delicious. Also I've got breakfast paid for in the morning as part of the meal deal, breakfast here is excellent, I usually have scrambled egg with toasted Bagel