“Excellent”
Review of O'Donohue's Pub

O'Donohue's Pub
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Fanore
Cuisines: Irish
Description: An absolutely incredible pub on the Coastal Road in Fanore, Ireland. The food is out of this world for pub food. Beautiful, artistic, inexpensive and of the highest quality. We had better food there than we did at several high end restaurants in Dingle. Please rate this place. It it totally worth a visit.
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The choice of the Hot or Cold seafood platter was hard to make so sampled both in the group ...EXCELLENT !! Just excellent
Brilliant selection. . Brilliant value . Brilliant fish .

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We are lucky enough to have a prize-winning fish and chip near home, and so when our landlord suggested visiting this place four its fish and chips, I wasn't expecting to be impressed. But boy, was I wrong!

The batter was crispier than I have ever known, very tasty and yet thin enough not to smother the fish. The chips were great (as were the peas), and it would be fair to say this was the best fish and chip meal I have ever eaten. The service was friendly and speedy, and there was plenty of space around the tables and for large parties.

A great choice for travellers visiting the Cliffs of Moher and other local attractions!

1  Thank BarraFan
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This was the first pub that we have been to on our holiday. The ambience is charming and service is excellent. The fish and chips is fantastic. Hopefully there will be more visits to this pub on our stay in Fanore.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Get yourself a little ways away from the tourist overload at the Cliffs of Moher and come here for a pint and bite. Friendly staff, good pub food, authentic.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Took the family here on a recent stay. A truly great experience. Traditional Iris atmosphere. The menu was not as traditional as I would have expected, but good nonetheless. I have a couple of fussy teenagers and they found something to eat easily. The oysters which I started with were delicious, the chowder that my wife had even better! The main course was superb (Irish stew). I can't tell you what the dessert was like as I was too full to have one!