Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the pub pj breakfast ireland house
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Seacoast lodge is a great B&B located near the pub and shop in Fanore with a very beautiful view. PJ, the host, did a great job making us feel at home. The breakfast was great with much fresh fruit. The beds were comfortable and the room had everything we needed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Seacoast Lodge two nights, as part of our Burren Way walk. We had a large second-floor corner room that faced the ocean; one window was toward an old cemetery and down the coast. This is a very well-kept lodge. PJ Fitzpatrick, our host, and his family, were top-notch - answering questions about the area and providing rides to and from points on our walk. His son Allen was exceptionally helpful. The breakfasts were very good and gave us plenty of energy - which was needed, especially on the Black Head Loop. Fanore is small, but this location is right next to O'Donoghue's Pub, which is lively. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My sister and I spent two nights here during our Burren Way walking tour. PJ was gracious and kind. He drove us to our entry points both days. The breakfasts were great, full Irish breakfasts. The local pub is an easy walk and there is a small convenience store close by as well.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I am SO glad I found this on Trip Advisor! My mother and I stayed here on our last night in Ireland and were filled with regret that we did not have more time to spend in this area.

Ask for an ocean view room (we were on the first floor but apparently the second floor is even better) - what a place to watch the sunset. The owner, PJ is so kind and very helpful with suggestions about the area.

If we were to do it over again, we would have stayed at least two nights and made time for a walk in the Burren - PJ offered to drop us at a good spot and pick us up after several hours’ walk and were disappointed not to be able to take him up on it.

This is not a glamorous spot but totally suited our needs, and felt like we were staying in someone’s home, not a tourist machine. We had a great meal at the pub just next door.

Breakfast is included with the stay. We paid 80€ total for one room with a queen bed, but if you stay multiple nights the price goes down.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed with PJ at his beautiful lodge that was perfect after a day's walkabout. My wife and I both consider PJ and his mom to be Super Hosts. PJ did all that was expected in our Burren Way Walking Tour, and he was most helpful to us. His lodge is in beautiful Fanore right next door to a great pub after a long day's walking of the Black Head Loop.

Room tip: Lodge and room was super quiet for resting accompanied with superb breakfast.
Date of stay: May 2018