Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews his son the pub the owner pj breakfast ireland house
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Staying here was everything that my wife and I had hoped for, and more. Fanore is an adorable town, and the hospitality, kindness, and service that PJ and his wife provide at Seacoast make your stay there even better. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and charming. The views are amazing. The breakfast is excellent. The bathrooms have showers, toiletries, and plenty of hot water and water pressure. If you are looking for big city amenities then this is not the place. But if you want to experience a small town on the coast of Ireland, or just need a clean, comfy, and friendly place to stay on your way through, then Seacoast lodge is perfect.
My wife and I stayed here as we toured Ireland and Scotland. We decided to stay here and spend the evening in Fanore, and are so glad we did. PJ was so friendly and welcoming. Honestly, our night at Seacoast and in Fanore was our favorite of our 2 week trip.
I could not say enough good things about PJ and Seacoast lodge. I would recommend it to anyone that asks.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Stayed here for one night and what a great location. The rooms are immaculate, the welcome warm and the breakfast was delicious. The pillow was the best I've ever slept on and the shower was huge with lots of piping hot water. All of the top sights are so close, The Cliffs of Moher, Ailwee Cave, Poulnabrone Dolmen. There was excellent Wifi and the hosts were so kind and friendly. A great stay in a top spot.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The pink Seacoast Lodge is perfectly situated close to the Cliffs of Moher and on The Burren, both spectacular landscapes. PJ welcomed and looked after us with great recommendations, and a very grand cooked Irish breakfast. A great restaurant opposite the B n B, where we dined outside, was delicious and a friendly Blue pub next door was great entertainment. Thanks for a delightful stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2017

PJ and his family did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. "If you are happy, we are happy".
We have been happy.
Irish weather showed us its cold and rainy shoulder, but we have been warm and cosy.

Room tip: Seaview, or for families the cottage in the back
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank woha2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while walking the Burren Way trail. The hosts were warm and super helpful; clean and comfortable room; and one of the best Irish breakfasts around! We'd definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2017