“Great personalized visit ”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fanore
Rockyview Farmhouse
Ranked #2 of 5 Fanore B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We had such a wonderful stay at Noel and Ita's beautiful B&B! The room had an amazing view and was very comfortable. The breakfasts were sumptuous with a varied menu. My husband was in love with the great fruit and yogurt plate- multiple kinds of fruit beautifully presented so that it was hard to eat it!
Noel had great suggestions for how to spend our time in the area. I could have spent the days strolling through the beautiful gardens and reading while looking out to the sea.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Noel W, Owner at Rockyview Farmhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Thank you for your kind comments and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us .

There are newer reviews for Rockyview Farmhouse

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

In May, I hiked along the Burren Way from Fanore to Ballyvaghan, where I stayed at the Rockyview Farmhouse one night. I cannot adequately express how wonderful this experience was. Upon arrival to Fanore, we drank a few pints at the local pub and Noel (the B&B owner) graciously told us to phone him when we were done relaxing and ready to arrive at the B&B. Once we arrived at Rockyview Farmhouse, I was immediately struck by the phenomenal ocean views and the large, well maintained garden around the property. The room and bathroom were clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. That evening, my traveling companion and I leisurely walked down to the beach and explored the tide pools down by the waters edge. I would not do this experience justice without mentioning the sunroom where we were able to lounge, use the Wifi and eat our delicious and organic breakfast while looking over the garden and the cattle and donkeys grazing on the neighbors property. Lastly, Noel packed us an AMAZING sack lunch for our full day of hiking with produce picked right from his garden. If you want to stay in an environmentally conscious and welcoming B&B, the Rockyview Farmhouse is the ideal location.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Noel W, Owner at Rockyview Farmhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely comments !

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We had a quick one night stay here which was not nearly long enough. I wish I could have experienced many more breakfasts while watching the cows and sheep graze outside the beautiful garden. The landscape of the Burren was also very beautiful. And we loved the dinner we had in nearby Ballyvaughn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cass4587
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Super hospitality and nothing was too much trouble for my hosts during my two night stay at Rockyview. My bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast delicious. Wifi that worked well was appreciated too on my work trip to the area. I'd certainly be very happy to return for a leisure break one day.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Daisy-Mole
Reviewed 19 August 2016

During my holiday in Ireland I've visited places of great beauty. None however with the absolutely spectacular breakfast room that the Rockyview Farmhouse provides. There are other places that have conservatory breakfast rooms, but the light that hit this room during our (unfortunately single) breakfast is breathtaking. I just sat there for 10 minutes without eating (a rare feat), taking in the scenery. It's like the library scene from Citizen Kane, where you just take in the light and forget about everything else. When I came to my senses, eventually, the breakfast itself proved excellent as well. We stayed in a large, comfortable room and this B&B has a very gracious host. After breakfast, Neal sat down with me to consider the best possible walk for that day. Such a shame that he was fully booked the next day, or we'd have stayed at Rockyview Farmhouse. What a brilliant place!

Room Tip: The most important room is where you'll have breakfast :-)
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Hans S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fanore
Gregans Castle Hotel
#4 of 5 in Fanore
The Waters Country House
The Waters Country House
#5 of 16 in Ballyvaughan

Been to Rockyview Farmhouse? Share your experiences!