Puerto viejo has struggled a lot to remain truthful to its roots, hence the very nature of this hotel has it merits to adhere to this. Indeed the hotel has its years and needs some touches of renovation, although I do prefer these bungalows to the regular (ugly) white walls of a big chained-brand hotel.
Sleeping to the sound of crickets and cicadas and waking up to howler monkeys surpasses minor details over all.
Easy access to almost a private beach with hammocks and chairs is really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almonds and Corals, nestled amongst the exuberant jungle of Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge in Costa Rica, offers three in one unique destinations, because it is part an exclusive Caribbean beach resort, part a safari camp and part an eco-conscious boutique hotel. The owners are devoted to offer one-of-a-kind accommodations awaiting your arrival and a unique sensory experience that promotes harmony between inner and outer self. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Almonds and Corals Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Manzanillo
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Costa Rica/Manzanillo