“Lovely restuarant”

Price range: US$6 - US$45
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Had a few a few days away in Sluis and had a very good meal in this restaurant. Pleasant decor, helpful staff and delicious food. The set menu was very good value. Would definitely recommend a visit there.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We went here after a search from my wife on TripAdvisor . The interior is nice and emanates lounge. We all took other stuff. I choose tapas, my wife got a salary, my parents got a sandwich and my uncle and aunt took fish and meat. Everyone was enjoying his food... As a Belgian I can appreciate their large selection of Belgian beers. It was a nice closure of and excellent day with our family.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Came upon this restaurant on a day trip to Sluis. Didn't want too much to eat and the waiter suggested the snack menu even in the evening. Good food and reasonably priced. Staff very friendly and spoke several languages. So no problem ordering in English.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Ate here this evening with my other half. It was pelting it down with rain but we sat outside, covered by somebody decent awning. Made for pleasant evening. Outdoor heaters took away the very slight evening chill.
Waited on by a man named "Tom". Service was very prompt, he took our drinks orders and when came back i asked for some help translating the menu - I'm English and do not speak or read Dutch. He was lovely and went through the menu with me and gave me and my husband some time to choose. We opted for pork dishes. I had pork with a creamy mushroom sauce, my husband had the pork with cheese and bacon.
Meal arrived very promptly, piping hot. ENORMOUS portions much to the joy of my husband.
Could not fault the food. The pork was well cooked but not chewy. The breadcrumbs crisp. The fries tasted fresh as opposed to some places that reheat them. Salad was great, very flavoursome. The mushroom sauce was amazing, not to rich, creamy and with sliced mushrooms in it. My husbands pork with the cheese and bacon was moist, huge and tasty. We both finished the lot! Tom came to our table halfway through our meal to check everything was ok, which it was.
I also opted for a strawberry daiquiri- really yummy but strong. Personally I loved it.

All in all we couldn't fault the meal or the service. Prices were very reasonable. I'd have paid more for what I got. Tom was lovely and helpful and despite a previous review that wasn't happy with translations, we did not have this problem at all. He did his best to make sure we knew what we were ordering. A sweet, kind and lovely guy.

The restaurant itself is very modern, nicely decorated and very clean. Staff all looked really smart. Some funky glow up sinks in the toilet which I thought were great!

Go eat here. You'll leave feeling stuffed but boy it's worth it!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is alright but it was def not meant for people who unable to speak Dutch. I understand not having an English menu, but the wait staff who seemed competent enough were not willing to help out some foreigners understanding the menu, or speaking English after we ordered and made it clear that was all we could do. Shame cause we probs would have ordered more food and drink! At least we def would have tipped more for the effort.