“Don't trust the front office staff”
Review of Evolve Back, Coorg

Evolve Back, Coorg
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Siddapura
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I tried to book suite for family.the front office staff sent a quote.later after enquiring we're talking about half bookings -a new terminology and bookings held by co-staff.thoroughly unprofessional .They were promising exotic experience for a fancy price .The staff was overselling property in hampi.it was ridiculous.will never attempt to stay in this resort.had to change plans and booked in Tamara resorts.

2  Thank ramu830
OrangeCountyResorts, General Manager at Evolve Back, Coorg, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Evolve Back Resorts!

Thank you for taking time out to review our property. We take guest feedback extremely seriously and consider it essential to improving the Evolve Back experience.
I regret to note that you felt that we were deliberately trying to sell you a holiday at our Hampi property. Allow me to assure you that it is against our policy to hard-shell any our properties, in fact we go out of our way not to upsell any of our products to our guests. We firmly believe that our guests should not be rushed. In fact, it is one of the most important aspects of our brand.

I am, therefore, extremely aggrieved by your feedback as your experience is not in keeping with the standards we have set for the Evolve Back experience. However, from your feedback and due to the fact that you chose not to stay with us, I was unable to glean enough information to be able to fix responsibility. I tried reaching out to you via a Private Message through TripAdvisor, which you chose not to respond to, in an attempt to obtain more precise information.

However, I would like to assure you that I have relooked at our protocols and have made the requisite changes that would ensure that such lapses do not occur in the future. I have also initiated remedial measures, from a training and re-training point of view, to ensure the same.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and look forward to an opportunity to create a memorable holiday experience for you, one that is in keeping with the standards that we have set for ourselves.

Assuring you of our best attention and services at all times.

Warm Regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,842)

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We recently visited Evolveback and stayed in the Lily pool villa. When you pay the kind of money that Evolve back charges luxury amenities and food are all expected. And they met all these expectations well. The food was good, the rooms where spacious and property was amazing. But what surpassed all expectations was their hospitality. From Ishita who took my booking to each and everyone of the staff made our stay memorable with their warmth. A smile, a greeting , a warm word is all that is needed to make our day happy and each one of the staff went out of their way to ensure our comforts. A special mention to the Naturalists Yesudas Moorthy and Gopal who made our various trips interesting and fun. The Captain at the Granary resort also was extremely obliging and went out of his way to make us special dishes. All in all kudos to the management who have inculcated the true values of the service industry in all its staff.

3  Thank a1r3
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

It’s great place to be. Great people, good food a beautiful get away from the city life. Since I love greenery it was the best place to go. Kids did enjoyed a lot. Lot of interesting activities. Bird watching was the best. Hoping to get back there as soon as possible.

2  Thank Shilpa S
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Me, My wife & Kid stayed here from 4th to 7th Oct 2017.Evolve Back is the one of the best resort we have visited so far, Its a wonderful resort, Very nature friendly. We Stayed here for 3 nights, We enjoyed every single minute at this resort. We stayed at Room No 505 - Lily pool Villa, The room was very spacious, With the individual pool - Temperature controlled. I was very much impressed with the hospitality of the team. Every body in the resort even in their busy schedule will take few secs to greet u and to speak a few words when u pass by them. Thanks to the house keeping team (Mr Denith & Chandra) for keeping the room very clean. The house keeping team ensured that our rooms are well cleaned at all times. even if we go out for breakfast, lunch r dinner when ever we come back they make sure the rooms are well cleaned.My kid & i was very much impressed with the various styles of towel decoration they do in the room. It was a surprise for me, my wife & kid that the bed was decorated with flowers on the last night.Thanks to Mr. moorthy for his wonderful explanation during the eco walk. I forgot few names in Granary restaurant, they really helped me to cook few food out of the menu. Thanks to Mr.Shail at peppercorn. last but not the least thanks to Mrs.Neetu for her wonderful hospitality and care on us during the stay and the follow up from her until we reach home. Thank you very much for the whole team for making me to enjoy my holiday @ Evolve back.

Room Tip: Lily Pool Vilas are good - I strongly recommend
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lawrence A
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We are a family of 4 who just came back after staying in this resort for 3 nights. This is probably one of the best places we have ever stayed. The experience, customer service, quality and variety of food, ambience, courteous staff everything was good. Very connected with nature and lot of activities within the resort which is location within a 300 acre coffee estate. Kids loved it since most rooms have a mini swimming pool. spacious and well furnished suites. Very little use of plastic. Would recommend this.!!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Siddapura
25.9 km away
The Ibnii
#5 of 27 in Madikeri
16.6 km away
Coorg Jungle Camp Backwater Resort

Been to Evolve Back, Coorg? Share your experiences!