2,027 results
All reviewsprivate pool villaorange countyplantain leafbird watchingpepper cornnature walkreading roomcoffee plantationcoracle rideheaven on earthcultural showhousekeeping teamlilly poolour honeymooncold coffeecandle light dinnervegetarian restaurant
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We recently visited Evolveback and stayed in the Lily pool villa. When you pay the kind of money that Evolve back charges luxury amenities and food are all expected. And they met all these expectations well. The food was good, the rooms where spacious and property was amazing. But what surpassed all expectations was their hospitality. From Ishita who took my booking to each and everyone of the staff made our stay memorable with their warmth. A smile, a greeting , a warm word is all that is needed to make our day happy and each one of the staff went out of their way to ensure our comforts. A special mention to the Naturalists Yesudas Moorthy and Gopal who made our various trips interesting and fun. The Captain at the Granary resort also was extremely obliging and went out of his way to make us special dishes. All in all kudos to the management who have inculcated the true values of the service industry in all its staff.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank a1r3
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

It’s great place to be. Great people, good food a beautiful get away from the city life. Since I love greenery it was the best place to go. Kids did enjoyed a lot. Lot of interesting activities. Bird watching was the best. Hoping to get back there as soon as possible.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Shilpa S
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Me, My wife & Kid stayed here from 4th to 7th Oct 2017.Evolve Back is the one of the best resort we have visited so far, Its a wonderful resort, Very nature friendly. We Stayed here for 3 nights, We enjoyed every single minute at this resort. We stayed at Room No 505 - Lily pool Villa, The room was very spacious, With the individual pool - Temperature controlled. I was very much impressed with the hospitality of the team. Every body in the resort even in their busy schedule will take few secs to greet u and to speak a few words when u pass by them. Thanks to the house keeping team (Mr Denith & Chandra) for keeping the room very clean. The house keeping team ensured that our rooms are well cleaned at all times. even if we go out for breakfast, lunch r dinner when ever we come back they make sure the rooms are well cleaned.My kid & i was very much impressed with the various styles of towel decoration they do in the room. It was a surprise for me, my wife & kid that the bed was decorated with flowers on the last night.Thanks to Mr. moorthy for his wonderful explanation during the eco walk. I forgot few names in Granary restaurant, they really helped me to cook few food out of the menu. Thanks to Mr.Shail at peppercorn. last but not the least thanks to Mrs.Neetu for her wonderful hospitality and care on us during the stay and the follow up from her until we reach home. Thank you very much for the whole team for making me to enjoy my holiday @ Evolve back.

Room Tip: Lily Pool Vilas are good - I strongly recommend
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lawrence A
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We are a family of 4 who just came back after staying in this resort for 3 nights. This is probably one of the best places we have ever stayed. The experience, customer service, quality and variety of food, ambience, courteous staff everything was good. Very connected with nature and lot of activities within the resort which is location within a 300 acre coffee estate. Kids loved it since most rooms have a mini swimming pool. spacious and well furnished suites. Very little use of plastic. Would recommend this.!!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Me and my wife have just returned from EVOLVE after 4 days - 2 of us have traveled allover the world and can say this Coffee Estate is superb in all respects - the location is remarkable, the weather was good, the cottage we stayed was 7 start deluxe, the service was unmatched and food quality too good to put in words.

Room Tip: If interested in a private pool, book 'Lily pool Cottage'
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple