Hills View Stay(Siddapura)
Wonderla Resort(Bengaluru)
US$101
US$98
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel Raj Vista(Bengaluru)
  • Restaurant
NaMazco HaZe(Siddapura)
TripAdvisor
2,024 results
All reviewsprivate pool villaorange countyplantain leafbird watchingpepper cornnature walkreading roomcoffee plantationcoracle rideheaven on earthcultural showhousekeeping teamlilly poolour honeymooncold coffeecandle light dinnervegetarian restaurant
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Good for honeymoon couples.Its better for occasions to be spent alone with your loved.the hospitality at the county was excellent though not happy about the service received from the bangalore office,Book cabs for pickup / drop and travel from the County itself as its much cheaper and convenient as well.

4  Thank Karthik P
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My husband treated me to the 3 night package at Orange County to unwind after a hectic year. I am a nature-lover and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at OC. I particularly enjoyed the nature walks and the plantation walks. The friendliness of the staff and their enthusiasm for their work is commendable. The food at the plantain leaf and the granary was great. I spent many solitary hours in the reading room with my book and a cup of liquid gold (coffee) solicitiously prepared by Saraswathi. I relaxed at the spa with the ayurvedic massage. I feel rejuvenated after the tryst with nature and ready to get back to reality. Thank you folks at the Orange County!

1  Thank Pam S
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Little costly,,,,, but overall not bad,, that's all I can say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank kamaleshelm
Reviewed 20 December 2011

This resort has everything you need - hospitality, good food, places to see and experience. Just returned from a trip with wife on a 3N/4D package and it was worth every second of it. The staff take care of you with a smile and a 'namaskara' from the time you reach there till you leave. There is a lot to do in the resort itself (Plantation walk, nature walk, evening cultural shows) but some good places to see as well including the monastery and the shiv temple. I would recommend this resort to anyone who wishes to take a break (with family or just a couple) and just relax there. Food at the Granery and Peppercorn was awesome...didn't go to Plantain Leaf but i am sure that would be just the same.

My special thanks to all the staff who are the real heroes at the resort.

Room Tip: County cottages are great
1  Thank RominIrani
Reviewed 19 December 2011

My son, husband and I stayed at Orange County for 4 days in May,2011 (as a special celebration to usher in my son's 3rd b'day). We stayed in a Private Pool villa and wow! what a time we had. The decor, cleanliness and aesthetics of the place rocks. Food at the 'Plantain Leaf' was awesome. We also managed a massage at the Vaidyasala. Enjoyed it thoroughly - very professional and soothing.

The pool was a revelation. It was an infinity pool looking into the river beyond. The pool was cleaned everyday and we appreciated that especially.

We've stayed at several 5 star properties over the last 10 years, but I have to say that the hospitality at Orange County Coorg is the stuff dreams are made of. My son wanted a b'day cake and of course he had it. We wanted some extra coffee, sure enough, extra sachets were placed EVERY DAY. Its a blessing to not repeat requests! As a special touch, the day we left, my son was given some cookies in a takeaway as he LOVED it.

The cultural angle is another aspect we treasure as a memory. Getting a glimpse into the elusive Coorgi culture was a super way to enjoy our evening.

While I never shop at Hotel shops, the one here was again worthy of mention. I picked up a pretty pearl choker that I get compliments for time and again.

If I do have to nit-pick, the distances could be a struggle for invalids (though their buggies are quite efficient). Insects - haters may be put off by the really occasional bug (rare, I must add, surprisingly, given the greenery). The only constructive critique is that 'Peppercorn' as a restaurant fails to meet the exacting standards of Orange County.

Special mention to the eco-friendly business model.

Will I visit Orange County, Coorg again? YES, in a heartbeat :) Indeed a trip to look forward to again.

Room Tip: For once, I have to say ALL rooms are placed strategically apart, offering privacy and comfort.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family