See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We rented the cabin for one night. Easy to get to Rancho Juancho from Panama City. We had a sedan, it was a little bit tricky to get up there. Once we got up there, the view that you get it's incredible! The cabin we got accommodates 6 adults. For us it was a perfect size. The cabin had good AC, small table, TV and best of all... the view! Staff are really friendly, they offer free WIFi. Which we tried but I was not able to connect. I didn't really care about it, being up there and enjoying the nature was enough for me. Next trip to Panama I'm going to stay at least 3 nights.
#RanchoJuancho

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

The room and the view was great, but unfortunately the dogs bark unstop. I also believe I got some flea bites some these dogs. I know I attract bugs, so I made sure I stayed clear from the dogs, but still got few bites from them. I got those before I went to the beach the next day, then I got more sand fleas... I was already using chemical bug spray... Well that's apart of life.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

It's a very cosy place to enjoy a weekend. The view is very nice . The couple who is in charge to manage the place is very kind and helpful.
I personally didn't like that much the room but it's a low budget hotel so you get what you pay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
RanchoJuanchoPTY, Manager at Rancho Juancho, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2016

Thank you for your stay was a pleasure to serve you and for your kind opinion.
Right now we are remodeling the cabins. So offer the best service.
Best regards

Reviewed 23 February 2016

I visited with my wife and 3 children in February 2016 staying for 2 nights, the cabin had room for 5 to sleep with air-conditioning and satellite TV. There are limited cooking facilities and the tap water is not suitable for drinking. The place is reasonable value for money with great views, it is a short car ride to Portobelo or Maria Chiquita. A little further to Colon but a good day trip.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Expedia said specifically that there is no need to confirm the reservation on the receipt, however when we get there they were like we sold your room because we did not reply to an email that was sent few days ago. We were out of country for a week already as a result did not see an email come in. Why would they put on receipt that there is no need to confirm the reservation then? They told us to go to different place down the street (4 km away) claimed to be same company. However the owner at different hotel said it is not a same company and we had to pay more fees for the crappier room. They never seemed apologetic about this whole incident. I would say STAY AWAY from this

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank rrrikin

Dear Customer, formally apologize for this medium.
We thank you for your patience.
On holidays it is necessary to confirm to us. However we understand that it was not possible to answer.
We try to solve the situation, transferring it to another hotel. So we also apologize.
If returning to the sector we assure you will be welcome and assist you as you deserve.

Best regards.