“Perfect pizza, gorgeous garlic bread”

The Fireball Pizza Company
Ranked #4 of 461 Restaurants in Bromley
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

You can't ask any more from a local pizza restaurant. Chilled atmosphere, welcoming and friendly staff, absolutely divine garlic bread and perfect thin and crispy pizza (I had the Fireball Hot & it was delicious with just a bit of a kick). Desserts simple but super-tasty (vanilla cheesecake and homemade raspberry ice cream for me). The kids were well looked after with paper and crayons to draw with and all 3 said best pizza ever. I certainly can't think of a better one.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Had to settle for a takeaway as the restaurant was full - which is always a good sign! Probably the best pizza I've ever had, thin crispy base with high quality and very tasty ingredients. One day later and I'm already craving another one. Will book ahead and eat in next time as the atmosphere in the place was great.

Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Fireball has been a firm favourite with my partner and I since it first opened. Pizzas are delicious and there are always great specials to tempt you away from ordering the same thing. We often get takeaways as well as eating in. Service is always friendly. Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

In need of a dinner out and the family already in Bromley I searched the trip advisor to see what was to be best advised. Top of the shop was The Fireball Pizza company. Pizza being a favourite for all we headed over.
The frontage of the restaurant does hide the actual size of the restaurant to please persist as what is behind the door is truly worthy of sampling.
We were greeted at the door and was taken to a table of our choice walking past the money maker (wood burning oven). The decor was very modern/minimalistic exposed brickwork and cabling, diner style seating, well lit but not annoyingly bright. A very pleasant feel about it.

So the menu's came and whilst I knew they were starters on the menu I honestly didn't really look as my mind was set on Pizza only, but I do recall they were the usual mixed bread affairs, bruschetta, cheeses, olives etc.
There is a good dozen or more pizza choices ranging from the usual Margherita, to some very meaty ones such as meatball and Parma. And there was a good range of additional toppings if you wanted to personalise which the wife did.
All adult pizza's were a generous 12" .
There is a nice kids meal deal with a drink smaller pizza and an ice cream as well.
I went for a Fireball which had options to make it a touch hotter which was simply Devine tomato, mozzarella, peppers, chorizo and Grana Padano. It was topped with a very nice olive oil. The good lady wife had a Serefim(I think) which was tomato mozzarella, olives, anchovies, and again the oil.
There is also a specials board which at the time was a pesto offer in on a couple of pizza's
But the star of the show has to be the pizza Dough. Wow wow wow. Not too thin but certainly not thick, light enough so as not to be stodgy and a perfect flavour.

There is a wine list with 3 or 4 of each and a handful of beers as well as the usual soft drinks which I'm sure would all do well.
Desserts they make their own ice cream with around 6 flavours, a chocolate salami which would fuel all chocolate lovers but I went to the special board and had a caramel, cookie dough, chocolate explosion. Which whilst beyond delicious would most likely give me a sugar induced heart attack. But it was all nice.
We had a good chat with the staff who were all really friendly and we left feeling not only would we go back for the food but the hospitality as well.
Price was very fair on the pizza, thought the dessert was a tad high by comparison but it certainly was of good quality and a good portion.

So to sum up it righty deserves a it's number 1 status there can be no higher compliment i think than recommending the place as we are still eating in there which we all were.
Go anywhere else for pizza and it will be your loss.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016

The pizza is amazing, the prices are cheap. The staff are polite, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. First choice for a no fuss meal in Bromley by a long mile.

Date of visit: January 2016