“Excellent food, plates always full! Left overs? Just ask to box it up to take home! Bonus!”
Review of Taste of East

Taste of East
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in Eccles
Price range: US$15 - US$19
Description: A family business with over 25 years service to this community We serve a wide range of Asian, Bangladeshi and Indian dishes including vegetarian. All served in a modern friendly environment that is family friendly. Birthday parties and other celebrations are one of our top attractions. We also have a very popular Sunday "all you can eat" buffet with more than twenty items available Our takeaway service is fast and reliable. Just phone in your order and we will tell you accurately when your food is ready for collection.
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I have been visiting this restaurant for 30 years (it had a family member take over and name change a few years ago!). I introduced it to my husband about 8 years ago, we both love it. We have a huge family too and have had set price celebration parties there and Ahmed is always very accommodating. The food is outstanding and the staff are very knowledgeable about the ingredients and know which meals are mild, medium, hot etc, you can trust them to serve you what suits your culinary tastes. I can never eat the main meal as there is always so much, I bring home my left overs to eat the next day, always try to wait until lunchtime to eat it but it's always too tempting!!!!! Children are always welcome1

1  Thank Lorna081166

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Excellent food and service. I had chicken biryani and I asked for less Chili and it was cooked to perfection. The £9.95 dinner from 5-8pm early bird offer is a very good value for money however even if you pay the full price it was still a good price as the food is excellent.

Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal as always, the staff are always very friendly and polite. We've been going here since it reopened a couple of years bk and have always had good food, kids are welcome too which is a bonus

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I'm a regular patron and have found that the food is excellent, The restaurant is always clean and tidy.

The staff are very polite and courteous. I have eaten in many establishments around the world but have found the food here amongst the best.

I would certainly rate it as the best curry house in Salford.

1  Thank Blue_Dazza68
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Very nice food with a brilliant relaxed atmosphere. All food is freshly prepared using high quality ingredients and fresh spices.

The staff are very polite and greet everyone with a smile, Often the waiters will stand and talk to the customers regularly checking that the food is to the customers satisfaction.

It's excellent value for money