“Nice cozy place ”

Urban 44 Coffee Lounge
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hessle
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Bringing a slice of the Australian coffee culture to the heart of Hessle.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice friendly staff and good food Had the ham and cheese melt, very good. Good coffee too. All good.

Urban44, Owner at Urban 44 Coffee Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thankyou

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have driven past Urban 44 many time and it has always been busy, so on Saturday we decided to to go for mid morning breakfast. When we arrived we were greeted with a very warm welcome, and instantly seated in the window. Immediately after being seated we were given a menu for drinks and for food, we ordered a Cappuccino and an Long Black (Americano). We then ordered food, the Mrs had the Big 44 and I had Eggs Benny and we were both very satisfied with our choices, it came after a little wait but when it is cooked fresh you do not mind the wait.

The place has a really nice relaxed atmosphere and decor and certainly somewhere I would quite happily go to have a relaxing coffee rather than that of the larger brands that are popping up everywhere. The staff were very relaxed and warm and I can only see this place expanding in the future.

Thank you for a nice experience and we will be back to sample the lunch menu next time.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been here a few times and it’s always excellent. You really are made to feel welcome, you can tell this place runs on pure passion. The food is beautiful, we like the breakfast here such a treat.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Urban 44 for the first time today and it really didn’t disappoint! The decor and atmosphere was great and very relaxed, the staff were extremely friendly and very knowledgable and passionate about tea and coffee which was refreshing as you don’t get that in many places! I had the Cous Cous It’s Healthy dish and my partners mum had a toasted cheese and ham sandwich and they were delicious, made fresh to order and brilliant portion sizes! I had to resist a cake (as I’m currently doing Weight Watchers) but I will be back in again very soon for a treat! They look amazing, again all homemade and fresh every day! Heating up my daughters bottle was no hassle and they fussed over her too! Thank you Urban 44 for a lovely, relaxed afternoon x

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Been looking for good breakfast places in the area and decided to try here. We ordered the full English and the Eggs Benedict with coffee. both were excellent well cooked and generous portions. Good quality ingredients especially the sausages. The top item however was the coffee so good we both ordered seconds. Really enjoyed the meal.

A couple of minor negatives, prices were slightly expensive compared to other local places, and we waited a little while for the food but I suspect this was due to it being cooked to order. We were enjoying the coffee so much the wait wasn't a problem.

1  Thank Garry W