All reviews my husband and i rick's cafe porridge our honeymoon very special place down the road heart and soul flower petals heaven on earth an adventure beautiful property take care donald maxine cove bunny boat
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Where to start the location and privacy of this location is beyond pictures and words. A true special place in Jamaica. The staff and the food is 5 stars. The bartender took us night spear fishing beyond memorable experience. O ya they have a huge beautiful ganja garden which is epic. If your looking for a real jamaican experience come to coral cove. You will leave feeling like family.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tj M
SteveZLittleBay, Owner at Coral Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

TJ, We appreciate your visit to Coral Cove. I know you are a veteran traveler to Jamaica. It meant a lot to be part of your itinerary! See you again my friend.
Steve Z

Reviewed 8 December 2017

The most relaxing and enjoyable vacation I've ever had. The staff was very warm, welcoming, friendly ,and attentive. Before you leave, you'll feel just like they are family. The food was excellent! I did not have a thing, i did not like, and was all local and fresh. Fish and lobster caught from ocean right out in front of resort. You will not go hungry. The resort is secluded from the busy tourist areas, yet close enough to visit by car or boat. And i do highly recommend a boat trip with Capt. George. you will not regret it. I did run into negril to buy a few souvenirs, but preferred to stay at and around the resort. you get to experience the real Jamaica there. the staff, and locals will show you a great time. I am very much looking forward to my trip back next year, and to bring family and friends so they can experience it too.

Room Tip: starlite sweet was excellent
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank chuck1826
SteveZLittleBay, Owner at Coral Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

It was a real pleasure hosting you Chuck, really enjoyed the time we had to visit!
Thanks for the great review, see you next year:) Steve Z

Reviewed 4 December 2017

This was not my first trip to Jamaica. This experience was by far superior to my past experience at one of those large resorts. I really felt like I got to know the community and it was a wonderful experience. Every person there was great and the facility was outstanding!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lkpeep13

Kathy, Thanks for the very positive review! I feel like there was a great group of guests at CC over Thanksgiving week. Many people with a lot to be thankful for! I will remember it always. Thanks again! Steve Z

Reviewed 3 April 2017

This place was amazing! We spent the first week of our Honeymoon at Coral Cove in the Doctor Bird room. We read lots of reviews on this location and are beyond happy with our decision. From even before we arrived, communication was easy and you could tell they wanted to make this a good experience. The driver was awesome and the staff was amazing. They truly made us feel as though this location was ours and the laid back attitude of everyone made it more enjoyable. They frequently checked in to make sure things were going well and accommodated any request or need. The room itself was perfect for us, even despite the climb up the spiraling staircases which was exhausting. It was extremely private and the view was amazing. They offered to move rooms for us, but we didn't want to. They even stocked our fridge with beer so that we wouldn't have to make extra trips down to the bar. The food was delightful and fresh. We had everything from lobster to goat (yes, goat. Dont worry, if your skeptical, there was 2 other meats on the plate, but the goat was tasty). You will not go hungry here or thirsty--you get about 8 courses in a day and all the drinks you want. All- inclusive is the way to go! The banana daiquiris were amazing and made fresh with real fruit. We spent the whole week at the resort and left one day to go into Negril. It was delightful to come back to the most relaxing location one could possibly ask for after a day of brushing of hagglers at the beach. A local even took us on a walk through the neighborhood and to a local mineral spring. The next day he even took the husband spear fishing. An experience he will not soon forget. They even cooked up the fish he caught for us! This is not your usual all inclusive resort (trust us, we stayed at one the 2nd week)-- This is WAY BETTER!! This is the best honeymoon location you could ask for. We could not be more thankful to the staff at Coral Cove for making our week there the best week we have ever had.

Room Tip: Doctor Bird was wonderful. Not too hot at all even without AC. More rustic feel. View is amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Wow what a great review. You painted a very accurate picture of the Coral Cove experience. Thanks for making us a part of your honeymoon week.
We do look forward to your return one day. :) Steve Z

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The night my wife and I arrived at Coral Cove, my first thought was surprise at how remote the area was. Surely this poorly maintained dirt road is not where our resort is located?

We were greeted by Sonya and Yeng, directed to our ocean-view room (Starlight) and after changing our clothes, we went down to the oceanside bar for a Red Stripe. On the first night, I most remember being struck by the degree of authentic flair we immediately were exposed to. After a couple drinks, my wife turned to me and said "are you experiencing culture shock?" Yes, yes I was.

It was intimidating at first, feeling like I was a stranger in a strange land, but this was not the first time I have experienced culture shock, of course. I knew that even though my childish anxiety about all that "could" go wrong was running rampant, soon it would subside and that anxiety would be replaced with deep relaxation and gratitude for such a peaceful and loving place.

How correct I was.

Coral Cove is a beautiful property. The landscaping is immaculately maintained by Bunny and the ocean cove presents a beautiful landscape of coral, rock and sand. Far gone were the creature comforts of television and internet (they do have wifi, but it is spotty and slow - I wouldn't depend on it) - and I was loving it.

As beautiful as the property was, the people were even more so. We came away from our four day trip feeling like we had the best cooks, tour guides, bartenders, and support staff in the world taking care of our needs. Oftentimes, one person was filling multiple roles - and doing so expertly.

I won't drone on about every detail of the trip, but suffice to say, that there was no request that was out of the question (Maxine arranged for a steel drum band to play for us on the beachfront moonlit dinner at my request!), and no aspect of their culture and one love that they were unwilling to share. I will never forget the trip to Bob Marley's meditation rock and mineral spring. I will always remember the exhilaration and beauty of going spear fishing and coming back with an exotic haul!

If you are the type of person that has experienced the all-inclusive resorts in Ocho Rios, Negril, or Montego Bay, and come away feeling satisfied yet somewhat yearning for more - this place is for you.

I expected to have a relaxing vacation. I expected to have some adventures. However, I did not expect to come back to my normal life feeling like I had made new friends (something that I admittedly do not take lightly). The degree of giving from the people at Coral Cove is unparalleled - of themselves, of their food, of their culture, of their friendship. I cannot wait to see them again.

Room Tip: Starlight room is on top floor (3rd) of Secondary House. No handicap accessibility for this room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank busterthed0g

What can I say? Our appreciation for your review is over the moon!
Great job capturing and relaying your experience!
Please come back:)