All reviews shuttle bus reasonable price minute drive aeon mall japanese style this hotel caters golf simulator thai food ice cream breakfast buffet courtyard seaside bath serviced kitchen relaxation bedroom
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located a bit outside, but the shuttle service every half hour works very well. They stick to the schedule which I appreciate much - If you follow the 30 min turn, you don’t have to wait as others mentioned. If you don’t like to wait for the shuttle back, if it is too late, call a TukTuk or a motorbike taxi for 40 Bath - the hotel is well known.
By the way, Siracha Nightlife is not that bad as rated in the internet.

The stuff at the reception is friendly and speak English - during breakfast you may order an omelette or eggs if you speak Thai or Japanaese - nobody speak English.
The breakfast, I was always early, is good. Some Japanese / Thai mix but both not authentic - no Sushi / Sashimi and the Tempura is not crispy, Thai food is more spicy. If you like sweet pastries in the morning... wrong place - don’t try the “French Croissant”
I was not in the Restaurant for lunch or diner.

The location of the restaurants is quite strange. You like to go the the reception or to the pool, you walk through the restaurant.

Pool area is ok - a lot of Japanese with children before lunch - quite noisy. The water had a strange smell.... didn’t liked it.

The Onsen / Sauna 65 degree is ok, nothing special. Three bath 43, 40 and 18 degree inside and two smaller ones with 40 degrees outside. If you like to relax after the bath, you need to leave the “Men” area, you have to dress ....makes no sense to me. The Onsen is located in the 4th floor.... if you take the wrong lift (the one which serves Floor 1 &2 only) you can reach it by passing by the restaurant using the other elevator :-)

The hotel don’t offer any massage unfortunately - would be great to get a massage after the long flight / after work without leaving the hotel. Close to the Restaurant Mumaroy is a very good real Massage Place

Internet is working well in all sections.

The apartment I had was by far not what I was expecting. I had a clean Non Smoking Deluxe room with Twin Bed’s in Building 3.
Good: The bed quality is good, you will find enough power connections to load your devices, there is one Main Switch for the light in the bedroom. With two different sitcoms you can set the temperature very well.

To be improved:
Not all stuff, already mentioned, speak English (not necessary at all) but please have a sign „don’t disturb“ or „don’t make up the room“ if I like to sleep stuff which like to clean the room is extremely disturbing!
A lot of useless cupboards.
In an apartment I am expecting a working space. The small table close to the bed is a joke. The alternative: you sit at the bar in the kitchen area - unfortunately your feet’s won’t fit because of the mirror.... there are a lot of mirrors in the room!
Once you work the whole day, you may like to relax on the balcony - finally I booked in “The Balcony” My balcony is 90cm wide and has a few to a old garden box room - not nice at all!

There is a small kitchen and three bottles of water every day. You will find a water heater but no tea or coffee ... you have to go to the lobby- trough the restaurant

By the way: Room service you have to order at the front desk... just walk trough the restaurant and order your food :-)

I am a frequent traveler and know what is a four or five star hotel. The Balcony Seaside is definitely not a four star hotel - Sorry!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 24 July 2018

Dear Nufi2010,

First of all, thanks for your review. We would love to take your comments and pass it to the hotel manager in order to fix or improve our services.

We can answer some of your comments right away such as the "do not disturb" or " make up the room" sign. We don't have a sign hanger any more, Under the key card slot, there is 2 switches that you can push it and the sign will show in front of your room.

We think you were staying at the newly wing building, which each room has a reasonable balcony that you could take a timeout and relax quite sometimes. But, yes it might not be that large.

Thank you again for spending time writing this review. Hope you will be back again whenever you're passing by this area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Good Room; clean, neat and tidy, you can even cook in a room
Good Facility ex.Japanese Onsen, Fitness
Breakfast is just ok, not that delicious
Staff is nice.
Not hard to find, many good restaurants surrounding.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Folk42758
Dean A, Public Relations Manager at Balcony Seaside Sriracha Hotel & Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a positive review of your experience at the Balcony Courtyard Sriracha.
We delighted to know that you have enjoyed the overall experience.

On behalf of my team I would like to sincerely thank you for your patronage and kind recommendation, we will all be looking forward to your return, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The breakfast buffet is decent and equates to a 4 star hotel. The rooms are spacious and not too bad (except the exposing bathrooms - see below).

The gym and the Ofuro (Japanese bath) are nice.

It’s truly a seaside hotel, BUT there is no way anybody would go into the water. Firstly, there is not really a beach and, secondly, there are many huge container ships and other vessels that indicate a high level of pollution.

The staff speak hardly any English. If they do speak a bit of English they give wrong and confusing information. When we asked for the shuttle bus to Pattaya we were told that the bus leaves at 2 pm. Only to find out later that that time is the departure time from the main bus stop in Sriracha. From the hotel we would have had to leave at 1:30 pm. WHAT THE .... Unbelievable!!! Total lack of common sense.

Drivers of the complimentary shuttle bus were playing with their phones while driving. All seatbelts are stored in a way to make it very difficult (and sometimes impossible) to wear them!

The weirdest thing are the bathrooms/toilets in the room. It’s a glass cage so the person in the bathroom is fully exposed to other people in the room. The shower side has a curtain to pull, but the sliding clear glass door does not have anything giving privacy and is directly next to the toilet. Be prepared to be seen on your throne...

The TV picture was “jerking” due to download issues we assume.

Overall not a bad hotel, but unless you’re a Japanese worker with small children in the area not really recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 24 July 2018

Dear Carsten K,

Thanks for your review. We worked hard to make our staffs in most important areas could communicate with our guests. However, we would like to apologize for the miscommunication that occurred with you.

Our room layout mainly focuses on family matters. As you may see, our facilities such as big family room, saltwater pool, or a study room, are designed for kids.

Lastly, all your comments will be brought up to the hotel manager in order to review, fix, or improve our services.

We absolutely appreciated your effort to write down this review. Hope you will be back at our hotel once you're passing by this area again.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Usually I'm reticent with praise, but this hotel deserves accolades.

No one seems to know much about it, but it is a wonderful place to stay in the countryside of Thailand, on the coast, Southeast of Bangkok (North of Pattaya).

I highly recommend it. Clean, new, great staff (English was only a slight problem), wonderful conveniences.

This is one of a family of hotels in that area. And they have convenient shuttle vans running on the half hour to take guests to the hot spots nearby. Additionally, when you get to one of the hot spots (shopping areas with many restaurants) nearby and wish to return, you can wait for the return shuttle van in a comfortable air-conditioned lobby with snacks.

This hotel is actually well appointed small apartments, with fully equipped kitchens. One can take a shuttle van to a "hot spot" and when coming back shop in the large grocery stores located in the malls near the shuttle van lobbies. Food is quite cheap in Thailand in restaurants or grocery stores. But if you don't want to eat out or just wish to supplement eating out with snacks in your room, these are great little apartments.

If you opt to pre-purchase the breakfast buffet, it is decent, but much of the food is often cold. (And they hide the bacon - you have to ask for it from the egg lady.)

While there I recommend you take the ferry to the nearby island called Ko Sichang. A wonderful, lovely place where it is a bit cooler, nice parks and views (including the ruins of the Palace of King Rama V). For about 6 US dollars a small vehicle will give up to five people a guided tour of the island, stopping at four special places and your chosen lunch restaurant.

In the mountains to the Northeast of the hotel is a temple called Wat Pa Ampawan. It is much cooler than the area near the beach, quiet, peaceful. Not a lot to see there except the temple. But a nice relaxing and refreshing place to get away for an hour or two. Call around for a decent price for a car to get you there. Don't use the hotel for this as it is too expensive. Cost me 1200 Baht - about $40 US dollars round trip and an hour with car waiting for me.

Room Tip: Obviously higher floors with a sea view are preferred.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a positive review of your experience at the Balcony Seaside Sriracha.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I've stayed at their sister hotel (Balcony Courtyard) back then in 2015 and both are pretty high quality hotels / serviced apartments! My son loves being shuttled from the car park to the hotel lobby using their golf cart!
This hotel was still pretty new during my visit, so everything was clean. Staff were courteous and helpful, good buffet breakfast with nice selection of food, not to mention that the hotel's restaurant (Gong Khao) also served yummy foods for dinner! There's also a little "mini-mart" area behind the lobby counter where you can buy drinks from vending machine, snacks, ice creams etc.

The only negative point about this hotel would be the relatively far distance to Sriracha Nakorn (City centre - Robinson shopping centre area). They do however have shuttle bus services to go to and from Robinson. We traveled using own car so no problem for us, but if you don't drive a car, this hotel is not walking distance from Robinson.

Would I recommend this hotel, yes of course i would! My family felt happy and safe in this hotel. Definitely on my list of hotels to stay for my future visit!

Room Tip: Maybe choose higher floors, so you can have better view.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family