US$46
US$86
US$80
US$83
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness hotelplace to stayswimming poolvicinitygymsriracha
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

This is a nice hotel in the centre of Sri racha so it is easy to get around this nice small and friendly town.

The pool area and jacuzzi is really nice and relaxing. The gym is adequate as long as not too busy as there are not a lot of machines there.

The rooms are a little outdated and have a smoking smell to the rooms even though we booked a non smoking room.

Didn't have food here so cannot comment on that. Probably wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Dai_GM, Manager at The City Hotel Sriracha by Breezbay Japan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Dear Longun13

Thank you for staying at The City Hotel Sriracha.

First, I would like to apologize about odor problem at room. We are going to do our best not to have smell anymore. We also have non-smoking rooms, however we are very very sorry for making you feel uncomfortable.

Did you enjoy our fitness facility?

We really hope you to come back again!
Thank you for your comment, we appreciate you very much.

City Hotel management

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I had stayed here before but it seems to get better with each stay. It is more of a business hotel but it is fine for tourists as well located in the middle of town with a free shuttle service to the main points of interest. Nice room and bathroom, shower over the bath. The bed is very firm but not uncomfortable. Reasonable breakfast buffet with egg station. Friendly and helpful staff. Good place to stay if you are visiting Sriracha

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 April 2015

I have stayed here before but this time there seems to have been some upgrading of the hotel and it was a very pleasant experience.

I did not have a voucher because I booked while travelling and hence no printer but the efficient check in staff was happy to accept just my booking number. A welcome drink and cold cloth were presented upon check in.

The room was large, clean and modern with a good size bathroom and a nice range of amenities.

Breakfast had a very good selection of hot and cold dishes, both Asian and European. There was also and egg station supplying nicely cooked omelets. Pleasant and friendly staff.

They also have a shuttle service to take you to the local shopping mall. I enjoyed my stay her and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank waiheke
Dai_GM, 支配人 at The City Hotel Sriracha by Breezbay Japan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2015

Dear Waiheke-san,

Thank you for your comment to us.
We, BBH hotel group, are Japanese founded company and have just started our operation since last FEB in Sriracha.
Our goal is to be the cost performance NO.1 in Sriracha.
If you have a next chance to trip to Sriracha, we are very welcome on your staying with us !

We are looking forward to seeing you soon,,,

2015年2月より、日本で現在80店舗ほど展開しておりますBBHホテルグループの海外1号店として運営いたしております。私どものコンセプトは、お客様が快適にお休みいただける環境をご用意させていただくことに全力を尽くし、コストパフフォーマンスシラチャでナンバー1を目指しております。国内で培われたノウハウを駆使し、ご来館いただいておりますお客様にご満足いただけるサービスをご提供させていただきます。

この度の投稿誠にありがとうございました!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Reservations were made via my company for a business meeting. Was given the lowest class room, which turned out to be a smoking room, which, even though newly renovated, reeked of smoke. I Asked to be moved to a non-smoking room with a double bed, vice the twin they had given, & told there were no more non-smoking rooms at that price. In other words, to live in breathable air, customers are expected to pay more. Any hotel with class would have upgraded to a clean room without charge, but the stubborn & unhelpful staff refused. Tried a 2nd smoking room on the same floor, filled with the same unbreathable stench. Other reasons to stay away: wifi is not complimentary--unlimited wifi costs another 1500 baht, or USD $50 !!! This is an outrageous price for the local market and completely out of touch with the reality of what modern travelers expect. Reason three to stay away: elevators appear to not be serviced properly, with random access to upper floors. When I attempted to go from 3rd floor to 12th to our conference meeting room, the elevator button light never lit, but mysteriously went to 9th floor and stopped, without opening the door. If the elevator can't work properly, how safe could it be? Reason four, the meeting room wasn't fully prepped for a dry run of the event, and was a burning sauna while trying to work. If not compelled by my company to stay here, I'd not stay one night in this poorly managed contraption.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank BobC936
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I came accross this hotel via a large sign on the main road In Siracha. Thank God. From entering, being escorted to to the desk,to being escorted to my room,I was treated like a King.The staff were IMMACULATE. Beautiful smart uniforms,warm smiles and personally groomed.The hotel was spotless. My room was large clean and had many facilities. It got to the point I was looking for the catch .There was nt one.Everything was consistant.Warm friendly staff,a beautiful reception, and excellent coffee bar. I could write 2 pages just on the breakfast. Tea .coffee 5 different juices. An EXSTENSIVE choice from a western breakfast buffet.
A traditional Thai breakfast Lots of fruit,colourful cakes and scones.Visually presented magnificantly presented. I am not doing the breakfast justice.It was amazing.Better than some 4-5* hotels Ive been in. If I sound like the owner doing this review I understand but I m not.I was simply travelling thru Siracha as a tourist Excellent time Thank you

Room Tip: Just go.....absolutely great hotel.And not exspensive
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo