See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This hotel has seen more than 15 years - and it shows here and there.
It seems to be used mainly by (Japanese) business people who work close by.
To the sea you walk 5 minutes, to Cafe Kantary 5 minutes.
Also not far a lot of mainly Japanese restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
CapeandKantary, Kantary Bay Hotel, Sriracha Management at Kantary Bay Hotel and Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Jobst56

We at the Kantary Bay Hotel thank you for your review. We appreciate your taking time to give us feedback, and we thank you for your patronage of our hotel.

We are pleased to hear that our hotel met your expectations, and we hope to have the opportunity to see and serve you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

If you are looking for pleasant accommodation which is both clean and pleasant with nice furnishings and good service then this hotel come accommodation residence was just right for me. Its about 25 minutes drive from Pattaya area but means you do not have to be in the thick of it if you dont mind the drive which is actually a good road but avoid traffic at rush hour. There isnt a great deal around locally but it is quiet and not rowdy. It has a Japanese following as the large Japanese factories are located not so far away. I really enjoyed my stay there as I do like quieter places. The hotel appears to be one of about three in the area each having its own specialised dining option. eg Chinese or Japanese or Western/Thai. I suspect they are part of the one conglomerate. I would most definitely stay there again if the chance arises.

Room Tip: I would anticipate they all much the same, my room was annexed, possibly older building but still great.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
CapeandKantary, Kantary Bay Hotel, Sriracha Management at Kantary Bay Hotel and Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Dear Marview,

We at the Kantary Bay Hotel thank you for your review. We appreciate your taking time to give us feedback, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your positive comments about our food and beverage services, our location, and our services are much appreciated. We strive to provide our guests with comfort, convenience and serenity during their stay with us, and we are elated to hear that efforts contributed to you having a pleasant time with us.

Thank you again for your review. We truly hope to have the opportunity to see and serve you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Kantary Bay Hotel & Serviced Apartment has very attractive price with great facilities. Suitable for both short & long-term stays. I was there for a short business trip. 30-minute driving distance to Laem Chabang port.

Staffs were very attentive. There was no slipper in the room so I made a call to lobby. A staff quickly delivered a slipper to the room in 5 minutes. Wifi is chargeable at 150baht per device or 250baht per 2 devices every 24 hours. Breakfast is nice. I tried Japanese buffet dinner at the same cafe. I would love to try another meal if I am going there again.

I was able to utilize the gym room and swimming pool. There is a whirlpool beside the swimming pool. That is like a spa pool. I could not find the button to turn on the wave but I did see people using it. There is a business centre where I printed out my flight ticket. I would recommend any businessman who is looking for a quiet and relaxing accommodation compared to a happening place like Pattaya that is around 1-hour driving distance to the south of this place.

Room Tip: Any type is good. You will like the room.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
CapeandKantary, General Manager at Kantary Bay Hotel and Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Dear Hui Chong K,

We at the Kantary Bay Hotel thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we truly appreciate your patronage.
As your comfort is of great importance to us, we are truly pleased to hear that our facilities, services and staff all met your expectations.
We strive to provide a suitable environment for relaxation, and for work if necessary. Our Business Centre has all that one may need if the demands of work need to be attended to while you are staying with us.
Thank you again for your review. We hope to have the opportunity to see and serve you again.

Reviewed 13 December 2014 via mobile

Nothing much has changed since my last review, except you now pay for wifi in your room. Coverage unfortunately was not always good.
Apartment has been well maintained with a few upgrades.
The room is clean and well equipped. Bed comfortable although Pillows could do with replacing.
The staff are excellent. The door man is amazing - running to open doors and call lifts. Greeting all the time.
Breakfast is excellent and the egg chef does a superb job. Restaurant prices and quality of food is very good. Cafe Kantary (round the corner is good for beers and snacks) We also had a meal at the sister property, Cape Racha which was excellent. We walked but the shuttle bus goes round all of the properties very regularly.
The pool is in the shade and is very cool. On holidays and weekends the kids tend to be left unattended to run around. Little bizarre things - like if you wish to play table tennis, for the bats you have to go to reception which is often busy (2 floors down to sign and return)
Easy to walk to the turtle conservation, shopping mall, park as very central location.
Check out very efficient.

• Stayed: December 2014
CapeandKantary, General Manager at Kantary Bay Hotel and Serviced Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

Dear Martine_floridahome,

We at the Kantary Bay Hotel thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that our hotel continues to meet your expectations, and we greatly appreciate your patronage.
Your comfort while on holiday is paramount to us, and we will take you critiques into account upon our review of hotel operations. In regards to our internet service, upon experiencing any fluctuations in service please feel free to contact the front desk. They will dispatch a technician to your room to remedy the issue.
Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing and serving you again.

Kantary Bay Hotel and Serviced Apartments, Sriracha

Reviewed 14 December 2011

Felt very safe in this hotel where I stayed on my own for 4 days prior to my husband joining me. Restaurant : food variety and quality superb and represented excellent value for money. Service very good and staff very welcoming and helpful. - we had a small problem with the air con and washing machine both fixed within 15 mins! Room very clean and good size with nice balcony. Easy to walk to markets, the mall and bars (many Japanese) only downside was pool and sunbathing area was in shade so very cool. A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: December 2011