All reviews same complex soft opening reception team enjoyed my stay swimming pool hospital sriracha sea floor facilities
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Been staying at Oakwood for quite a while now, while I'm here on business, and it has been a very accommodating experience. The staff is helpful on all fronts, the managerial staff is always ready to assist, and any problems that persist are solved immediately. Having been here for a few months, I'm surprised at how at ease I feel. Even if you don't stay here, the food is worth a visit. Excellent restaurant, and probably the best fish and chips I've ever had. If you're planning on coming to Sriracha for a staycation or a long work stay, I recommend Oakwood. Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a homey atmosphere. Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
OakwoodSriRacha, General Manager at Oakwood Hotel & Residence Sri Racha, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Many thanks for your time and complimenting us for our service. We are happy that you liked our product and service both. Our team is extremely motivated on their work place after reading an encouraging review from your side.

We will try to do our best every time you visit us.

We look forward to welcome you at the hotel.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I moved to Sriracha in I believe February of this year. I was fairly new to this part of Thailand at that time, and didn't expect much from this little town. I was staying in a Japanese service apartment recommended by a Japanese company. Being an 18 year old I was very nervous to have been living on my own for the first time, especially in a foreign country (Having lived in Japan all my life). The service apartment was very dull and in my opinion fairly depressing to be living in, it was just in that first week there where I came across Oakwood Hotel as I was exploring Sriracha.

Based on the appearance of the building and lobby, I knew it was a place that I'd be happy to stay in, and now I very happy to say that was a great decision. The staff, all the way from top to bottom have been nothing but kind to me from the beginning. Without fail they have exceeded all my expectations 200%. They even go out of their way to do things for me despite me having not asked them.

For example, being a Muslim I fast everyday during the religious month of Ramadan. Without me asking them, they offered to deliver early breakfast to my room (at 4 am) so that I can feel as close to home as possible which just made me feel so very appreciative of this hotel.

Besides that any problems I've had (there are very few) they have helped me solve them with ease.

There are only two flaws with this hotel;
#1: Their WiFi could use a bit of improvement, but of course that's something all fantastic hotels have in common...

#2: They're staff is way too nice, they tend to spoil me at every corner...

Thank you Oakwood for the love and care you have shown me since the moment I stepped foot in that lobby, unfortunately in a few months I will be leaving and I hope to make every minute, actually second, count.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Mohammed.

We would certainly work on Wi-fi to give a better experience. Also we will make sure that we exceed your expectations every day.

We will try to do our best every time you visit us.

We look forward to welcome you at the hotel.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Awesome hotel
I stayed here for 1 nights and this is my first time and I really like this hotel because it's comfortable and made me relax.
nice swimming pool
good location and very good service this hotel have Onsen I feel like I stay in Japan
I love it ! and I will come back for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OakwoodSriRacha, General Manager at Oakwood Hotel & Residence Sri Racha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Khun Saranyaya,

Many thanks for your time to review us and it was indeed a pleasure to know you liked the hotel and we met your expectations.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed here for around 2 months and it is beyond what i had expected.

Rooms were very clean, organized, secured, well maintained and has a good sea view as well. I really like the ambiance of the room because it is comfortable and made me relax.

This hotel made me savor the delectable varieties of cuisine in the buffet, prepared by the skilled & experienced chefs that I've met here. And the marvelous service too in the buffet, everything you need, they always have that helping hand.

I would like to give my warmest Thank you to Khun PJ who took good care of me while I'm staying in the hotel. He's always there to help even he is off duty. Always have that immediate action for everyone's needs and demands. A "Magnificent Service" indeed.

And also, not to forget the "outstanding service" of Mr. Bidur Phokarel from the F&B service who took good care of me too. He really knows how to communicate well with his guests. A very charming and hospitable serviceman!

Kob khun kha Oakwood Hotel & Residences Sri racha for making me feel the "Thai hospitality." Very courteous and friendly in nature. I will definitely go back here! :)

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Khun Tacomichico,

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Had the opportunity to stay at the hotel during my internship and it was a great experience. We were well looked after by Khun PJ. The hotel has great facilities, good ambiance, very accomodating staff and awesome breakfast buffet service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
OakwoodSriRacha, General Manager at Oakwood Hotel & Residence Sri Racha, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Khun Cerise,

Many thanks for your time.We definitely delighted to know that you liked hotel and its services.

We look forward for your stay again at hotel in not too distant a future.

We have communicated your regards to Khun PJ, and he is extremely happy and motivated to know that you liked our way of service.

Thanks again!