All reviews nice swimming pool modern amenities english language big room nice hotel mall robinson
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I have stayed at the Pacific Park many times, it is always clean and inviting. However , on my last visit when I checked out I was informed that a check of my room showed a broken glass in the bathroom. This cheap glass breaks and they charged me 60 Baht for this item....very poor customer relations. I am I injured ? No...but they didn't ask...they just asked for triple the cost of the glass ( which was used...not new ). Really !

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017

the hotel located in good place with great location, you just walk to shopping and have dinner at the plaza next to the hotel. The room is clean with modern amenities. Breakfast is good , nice swimming pool and fitness area. Staff so nice and full of service mind.

Room Tip: good location and clean place
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

a modern hotel with all the amenities, location is fine too. Rooms are neat and clean with all modern amenities. I would recommend to go for suits as the difference is just about 200Thb(400 INR). Breakfast has good spread. Staff is polite n always attends with a charming smile. worth the money.

Room Tip: go for suites
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2016

A nice business hotel near the mall areas and some fine Japanese restaurants nearby. The wifi service is very good and so is their food. The in-house restaurant serves fine local and international cuisine with live music on most days.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Good place for stay at sriracha . Good quality breakfast and also the restaurents are quite reasonable priced .Nice swimming pool and well equipped gym. I would definitely stay here again on my next visit to Sriracha .

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple