“AMAZING”
Driveway between Pineapple Villa and Pineapple Cottage
Hot Tub
Plunge Pool
Plunge Pool
Jamaican Cuisine,served on the patio.
Patio
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Livingroom Area
Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KiwiPeach...
Brooklyn, New York
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 8 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We stayed at Pineapple Cottage for Jamaica Jazz and Blues in January and we loved it! We loved the fact that we had access to the internet, the ability to call family in the states and in Jamaica, and those helpful ceiling fans that ward off mosquitoes at nights. We fell in love with the beauty and space Pineapple Cottage offered. Andrea was great. She made sure that we had ample meals, and was good company. Pineapple Cottage was really a home away from home. We are so excited to come back!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ceiling fans
Liked least: can't think of anything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Feb 2013
Nicole & Emma,
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review of your recent stay at Pineapple Cottage. Again Thanks a million.
With regard to your futire return,we will be honoured to accommodate you and look forward to hearing from you.
Henry sends his best.

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
6 Sep 2012
The Williams family,
Greetings from Peggy.
So pleased to hear from you, and that your vacation was to your satisfaction, and even more pleased you took the time to let me know.
You have certainly made my day!!! Thanks
Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Fondly....Peggy.
KY
Reviewed 6 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
6 Jun 2012
Jessica,
Thanks for your review. I am pleased ,and I will be sure my staff is aware of your comments. I am sure they will be pleased also.
I will look into the heating problem of the hot tub immediately.
Regards.
Peggy
Ontario
Reviewed 13 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

13 Feb 2012
Thanks for your positive and kind remarks.
Pauline will be pleased to hear that her efforts were greatly appreciated and not in vain.
Looking forward to your return.....Peggy Wall, Owner/ Manager.
603-431-4029.
GA
Reviewed 9 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
9 Feb 2012
Catherine, Thanks for your very kind words. I will be sure to pass this on to Pauline so she will be aware of the fact that her efforts are appreciated.
Again Thanks.....Peggy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing