US$25
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Dolphin Beach Bali(Kaliasem)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
Santhika Bed&Breakfast(Kaliasem)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$21
Izaac's Bed & Breakfast(Kaliasem)(Great Value!)
US$14
Lovina Life(Kaliasem)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$35
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsplunge poolbeach frontwater dispenserfree shuttleboat driverhot and cold waterfamily villafresh juiceblack sandsmall pooldolphin tripdolphin watchingreception areadirect access to the beachday bedspent nightslow season
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The location is really easy to access, it's exactly in the main road. Cute little bungalows with direct access to the beach. Room is clean, with small private plunge pool. Didn't really use the pool because I can smell the chemical from the water. They don't have TV in the room but it's not a big thing for me since we want to relax all day long. We organized the dolphin trip through the reception. You can find cheaper one a long the beach but I'm too lazy to bargain around since it's not much different. Breakfast so little portion and tasteless. As soon as we finish our breakfast, we checked out and find outside restaurant for proper meal. They don't have 24 hrs reception. Better you inform them if you coming like late night. Anyway they have cute doggy at the reception area, cutest thing ever and make the place so lively

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I usually stay in bigger hotels up in Lovina but this time went for something different and ended up at Lilin and am so super glad I did. It's only small with about 8 or 9 rooms, but everything about it is lovely. The rooms are great, the staff are amazing, but it's all the little eco things that make this particularly awesome. The beauty of Bali is being bombarded by plastic so to see a hotel like this doing their part to do something about it was pretty damn epic.

No small disposable plastic bottles in this room - just a massive bottle and a re-usable water bottle. Need to grab a few things from the local store? Take the carry bag with you so you don't have to get a plastic one when you're there. Even the trash bag is non-plastic-eco-friendly.

You know, this place would be wonderful even without the extra environmental touches, but those put it in a league of its own. And please hear me, I'm no card carrying, tree hugging hippie, I'm just a guy who gives a damn about the environment so this place was perfect for me.

Another plus was the wifi. Quite a few of the hotels up there only have wifi in the lobby or restaurant, we had awesome wifi in our room which is really useful when you have to work.

A few notes: No TV if that's important to you. We stayed in low season when the price was incredible value. Room No3 is the one we stayed in - a little extra, but right near the beach. Just note, if you've not been to the beach before it's black volcanic sand and there's not a lot of beach to be lounging around on. So this is a different kind of beach front.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The best place for relax, enjoying the beach. They have friendly staff, nice hotel at beach front, they also organized dolphin tour and sightseeing tour. Room with private pool and clean area.
Higly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, breakfast must have been changed since the last reviews as it was excellent. We got this on sale for 500,000 per night for a 1 bedroom. I would think it's worth up to around 650 a night. The plunge pools are great, but prior reviews about them not being private are true. I wouldnt recommend it for a honeymoon or anniversary trip, but for a normal holiday it was great. Service was great too, staff really friendly. We did the dolphin watching and the boat driver was great.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Due to Lot of Attitude and Rude Language on Msgs of the Owner/Host - Jaume.
Me & my Wife had to leave frm a villa at 11pm frm “.VILLA BERANDA”.

Luckily booked Lilin Lovina Beach Hotel.
Reached hotel at 12.30 nite,
D person working ther at Reception doesnt know much English,
He made me talk to someone on phone who work ther bt was at home,
I shared my booking problem,
As i booked this hotel at around 11.30pm
It was not reflecting on thier check in desk,
That person came from his home driving 15-20min,
N his Hospitality & How graciously he Helped us in Check Inn the room.
We were so Fortunate to find a Person working here “”PUTU””.
He was so welcoming n have no words.
We were stressed so booked in a hurry,
Bt believe me
The Resort is right on the beach,
It’s amazing Voice of Waves continuously all day n nite.
Its super clean n tidy.
Full help by all staff members.
Me n wife had a great time.

P.S. : We always used to stay in lik big big hotels & Villas in all of the Vacations.
But suddenly due to some problems had to move out of Villa Beranda so late at nite.
For that reason booked d nearby resort,
Lilin lovina which is very Small, cosy n awsome.

TRUE GEM OF LOVINA ....
I assure you Amazing Hospitality by PUTU & All Staff Members Working here.
Very Beautiful ...