Went with my significant other in December 2015.We booked for 3 nights but ended up staying for less than 2 nights as my other half was attacked by Bedbugs in the room.
Read this: BEDBUGS!
We only discovered this on day 2 when there were bite marks(swellings) on the side of her face and hands. Brought this up to the hotel reception and the manager. She just stood there and looked at us like it was our fault. They said there was no refund for the 3rd night but frankly, I didn't care.
No effort was made to check the room, rectify the problem or offer us an alternate room.We checked out on the same day and found another hotel.
Other points to note:
1. Villa Pool was so chlorinated that just sitting by it and your could smell the chlorine crystals and see it on the bottom of the pool.(See my picture)
2. No effort was made to keep the area clean and dry, there were lots of mosquito larvae breeding in the stagnant water feature.
3. Fridge was not cleaned and was very dirty.
4. Shower Area in the bathroom was poorly maintained and we ended up bathing in the tub instead.
5. Poorly maintained floorboards which had nails protruding.
6 Broken chairs which we informed them but no effort was made to replace it.
All in all, the worst experience ever in Bali!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking