All reviewsolder hotelsdressing areapool areadolphin shownice pooldolphinsbalivillamassagetransportroomymundukdriverchannels
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Booked 3 rooms for my parents in law,nice hotel with friendly staff..very recommended for those who need relax and best service,and also they can accomodate our request such like vegetarian food or any last minute request,thank to all staff who recognaize us as a vegan people

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The hotel sent a driver to collect us from the airport, and considering the distance, and that we had a nice air conditioned car to ourselves the price was very, very reasonable. The driver was very helpful and polite also.
Check in was very quick and efficient, within minutes we was inside our room. The room was very spacious, had a couple of chairs and a table outside & inside the room, a dressing area, fridge and air conditioning unit. The room was very very clean.
The pool area was again very clean, and the pool very nice. plenty of staff to serve food and drinks around the pool, all very friendly and polite. I had read the comments on here that the pool furniture could do with replacing, it probably could for aesthetic reasons, but it wasn't something that bothered us.
I had the breakfast a couple of the days for a very reasonable 70'000 (around £4.50), its a self service buffet, I was very happy with the omelette, fresh fruit, coffee and fruit juices.
For the week we was there we had our dinner in the hotel restaurant every night, The beer was very nice and cold and the food was excellent with various choices. I had both traditional Indonesian food and also some western food. I thought the Pizza was awesome. The view from the restaurant as the sun goes down is incredible.
The hotel is very quiet, totally perfect for us as we wanted a relaxing holiday. It is located far away enough from the town to be quiet, but close enough to walk into for shops, bars and restaurants.
You can sign all food and drinks to your room, so you do not need to carry cash. At the end of the holiday I settled up my bill which was around £350 (including room) and I used around £150 in cash. the total cost being around £500 for a room, transport from, and to the airport, dinner and drinks every night and a few snacks and drinks during the day.
From the rear of the hotel you can take a boat trip every morning and evening to see the dolphins, the whole trip takes 2-3 hours and costs just 100'000 per person (not even £10).
I have read other reviews of the Sunari, and to be honest you have to look at what you are paying for your holiday and the value you are getting. You can't pay this sort of money and expect Bone China, Flat Screen TV with the latest channels worldwide and designer pool furniture. If you are like me and a hard working person looking for a reasonable priced holiday, then this is perfect. The staff are all wonderful and really polite and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

First when we checked in the AC was broken. The technician came and couldn't fix it. We moved another room the AC was broken too. The room was pretty dirty and ran down. The front desk and manager was great. We supposed to stay for 4 nights and we checked out the next day. And we moved to other hotel. The front desk told us that all the rooms need renovation.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank spicycelina
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Old and scary hotel. It looks like the hotel mismanaged. It will deteriote and well eventually bankrupct if its still at the same condition in the future. Not recommended hotel, and I fooled by the pics on the net

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank anomania
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Ive been here twice .
The area is peaceful and far from crowded place like Kuta or Denpasar.
The hotel offering dolphin show cheaper than other agent.
They served ala carte breakfast because that time its not much guest stay in that hotel.
First time i came here at 12.00 am. And its like really old hotel and spooky. But its not so bad in the morning.
Old decorations of bedroom and many unused building makes this hotels looks like spooky.
The only things i love about this hotel is pool area.
Large and clean swimming pool . U can see the beach from this side. Very peacefully.
For me this is the right place if you looking for peaceful place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family