The Hamsa Bali Resort
US$180
US$143
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

The Lovina(Lovina Beach)
US$240
US$122
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$104
1000 Dream Bungalow - Lovina(Pemaron)(Great Value!)
US$66
Villa Agung Beach Inn(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Lovina Oasis(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$42
  • Pool
US$121
US$93
Agoda.com
Puri Mangga Sea View Resort & Spa(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$55
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$74
TripAdvisor
The Damai(Lovina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$531
US$198
All reviewsinfinity poolfree yoga classview is amazingyoga classeswelcome drinkevery morningstayed here for nightsstephanebalioceanscootervillaswimmingpooldolphinssunsetloungers
Reviewed 30 April 2015

I stayed here for a couple nights on my own. Great place if you just want to relax and unwind away from it all, very peaceful. It is not walking distance to anywhere, which was the appeal for me for a few days. Views are beautiful, great pool to go swimming in and relax by. Bungalows are really lovely as well. I ate dinner at the resort a couple of times and the food was adequate, not special, but nothing to complain about. Staff was friendly and chatty - but not too chatty - right balance. I booked a scuba trip one day and the company came and collected me from Hamsa. I had some treatments in the spa which I was happy with except for the pedicure. The tools being used seemed quite old and there were only five choices of very similar colours (a couple different brands -revlon etc - which led me to believe they were probably left in the rooms?) and no base coat was applied which I found very surprising. As the resort is quite nice you are paying above average prices for treatments, which is fine, but then I expect the service level to be higher as well.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank hereandthere2012
Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

The Hamsa is a great resort located in the rice fields with bungalows in a tropical garden. You can swim in the infinity pool or choose the second pool upstairs.
Stephane the owner is great and will help you whenever you need something. Lovina is about 5 min by car, they offer a shuttle but you can also rent a scooter and don't miss the dolphin tour, it is amazing... will come back soon"

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Massaimara6
Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

Hi friends, I need to say a lot about this resort it's such wonderful feeling n moment for being this amazing Hamsa resort oooh I just love the whole view from my room it's Bali ocean such a fresh air on top the hill cool breeze nature sound, roaster give morning call bird chirping n not less at night there insect other in garden the resort well kept on nature

The room is clean , change sheet n linen, only hot water not plenty we have to safe for another person usage if it's same time want to shower no tv in the room which is great to have more privacy time with loved ones
The breakfast not plenty choice but just nice choose according ala carte staff was helpful n loving specially mention internship student French girl called 'Alba' so energetic

Not less the owner of the Resort Mr stephan also a French man n his wife made our trip n my birthday the best ever birthday I celebrated in my 30th years according my hubby requested to made my day n they did it very well n I just love the birthday cake which surprisingly put on my bed at that birthday night thank you so much Hamsa resort management , the boss Mr Stephan, wife Oky , n the management staff all very kind n friendly I will definitely come back n stay here again

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sulochana R
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

The Hamsa is a great resort with a stunning view to the ocean.
It has two beautiful pools and a very nice garden area. The houses are clean with comfortable beds and always nice decorations. The owner and his staff are very friendly and helpful. Lovina is only a few minutes by car and the hotel offers a shuttle. A great place to be!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Massaimara6
Reviewed 1 March 2015

My boyfriend and I simply loved everything about our stay here. The view, the staff, both pools (including the amazing panorama pool) and everything Lovina itself had to offer (not to mention, who doesn't love having their towels folded into animals?). We ate from the restaurant a couple of times, and I have to say it was the best "Western" food I'd had in Bali. Breakfasts were also just as good, I loved the pancakes! If you get the chance, eat upstairs as the view is well worth it. The manager Ogiek (forgive me if I've spelled her name wrong) was a wonderful hostess, making us feel welcome from the beginning to the end of our stay, offering tips on where to go and what to see in Lovina as well as greeting us by name whenever she saw us. All the staff in general were so lovely and professional. The only negative thing I can say would be regarding the small gap at the bottom of the doors of the villas, which lets in little lizards. A draft stopper would have come in handy, but for all I know these might have even been available, as I didn't ask. The Hamsa Resort is definitely on my pick list to stay at again if I get the opportunity to return to Bali. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple