“Still a great place”

Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Lovina Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian cafe lovina Bali, selling organic salads, smoothies, ice creams, falafel and pastas. Health food shop and weekly yoga classes. Vegan. Gluten free
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Lovely friendly place - super stop if you're driving across the north shore - the brownie and ice cream are a real score - great staff.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

When I was searching for vegetarian or vegan places to eat in Lovina I found on the map akar cafe. When I arrived in lovina I went looking for it on my second day I went for a long walk and went down a side street and there it was. I wanted something different to eat so I tried the Mexicaplatter and wow the bean mixture was outstanding the guacamole excellent and the wrap light and tasty. If want a change from Balinese and Indonesian food then try the Akar cafe. The service is second to none. I give it 5stars.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Wanted to treat myself to a yummy lunch. I eat low carb high fat lifestayle... I was tired of asking for no msg, no wheat (partners coeliac) and then my meal coming out smothered in chemical based sauces. So when i found this little gem on my stroll i was so excited. I wasny even hungry yet but the three low carb gluten free options were too irresistible. It was so tasty! And fresh! And so cheap! Do your self a favour go here! Cant recommend it enough! Also had lots of vegan options and other gluten free options...ill be going back for sure!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Really liked this cafe. It had a lovely relaxed atmosphere. The food and drinks are very good. I liked the area at the back of the cafe which looks over the river. Would definitely recommend if you are in Lovina.

2  Thank Yazmin1994
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely cafe with an extensive and tasty menu. It was really great to find a place with a lot of vegan options!!
They have things from salad to tapas and do amazing falafel!!