Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
View deal
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Orbitz.comUS$63
TravelocityUS$63
CheapTicketsUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Absolutely avoid this place. You will be overpriced for basic accommodation. The property is old and decrepit in certain parts. The room itself was in a horrendous state. The shower was unclean. The AC was not working. Windows were dirty. Just terrible.the WiFi was also inconsistent,breaking down ever so often. Truly a bad deal all around. I had to leave earlier than planned due to the feeling of extreme discomfort and disappointment at the place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Let me preface this by saying that you will not find cheap accomodation on Union island. Everything you see and eat all has to come by boat which comes at quite a cost to those who offer their goods and services on this island.
Now that your expectations have been readjusted this is accomodation is at the cheaper end of the spectrum for the island and you get what you pay for in local terms. With that said, what really makes this place great is the wonderful host Abigail. While we were here in the quiet season we were made to feel like family. We were well looked after the whole time and even had our trip to the Cays arranged at a great rate.
So if you are looking for pristine accomodation, do not come here. But if you are looking for some of the genuinely awesome Vincy hospitality then this is the place to come as Abigail is such a gem! We walked in as guests and walked away feeling like family!

We will return!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Getjoassabroad
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Was on my way back from Carriacou but had to stay a night in this hotel before I went back to my home in St. Vincent. I payed $120EC for a double beded room, it wasn't to bad for me only thing the shower heater wasn't working and air conditioner wasn't very useful, No television. I only met one Young on duty at the time who I believe is the receiptionist who was very helpful to me and my family. The hotel seems deserted to me thou. But overall it was much better than the other hotel next door known as Lambees.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rosey L
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Only went to the hotel for lunch, but found the place very run down. Location is great fantastic views. But was shocked when visited toilets....scruffy. The food was edible but not great. All the staff were great and very helpful, but bar badly stocked, no gin.....

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryGazzaMac
Reviewed 12 February 2015

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and experienced a room which leaked badly when it rained. This time I decided to give it another go but upon examining the rooms and discovering the prices I decided not to stay as the rooms were hideous and the price was high. After quite a bit of searching I found somewhere else to stay which was better, cleaner and cheaper.

I did, however, have breakfast but many of the items on the menu were not available. What was available was poor quality and expensive for what it was.

I visited Clifton several times and each time found this hotel to be deserted. No wonder !

Date of stay: December 2014