All reviews outdoor shower railay west minute walk junior villa phra nang beach low tide krabi airport egg station nice pool large bathroom rock climbing much nicer long tail breakfast buffet is your luggage yogurt thai food
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This resort was so lovely (on the less pretty side of Railay) but still the room and overall place was lovely. We only stayed here for one night but so easily could have stayed here for longer with an excellent breakfast buffet and lovely guava juice upon arrival, it definitely was tropical paradise! Very comfortable bed and large room.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I was search by internet for nice hotel but I did found a "sunrise Tropical Resort" it was incredible amazing place to stay.I was staying 2 nights in one of a room accommodation was Excellent because of amazing and comfortable air conditioning in the room was very stable temperatures and quite and sleeping quality was very good ........The room was well maintained and very clear.Tropical garden all around was beautiful.
There is some more things I like here : great breakfast,good staff and very good service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Despite the hotel is situated in the East Beach of Railay ( not so beautiful as West Railay) the hotel is very good! The rooms are very clean and a lot of spacious than others. The restaurant and the breakfest are really good. The transfer to Krabi was perfect, just in time!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ClaudiaC4124
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Approx 1,800 bhatt/ night. 3 nights
Great hotel, clean large rooms. Good pool, super friendly helpful staff. 5* breakfast.
I booked tropical sunrise as a compromise - high end accommodation but sacrifice location (east not west beach). In fact the walk to west beach was 5 minutes and it's much closer to the emerald lagoon which is in shade all morning and perfect for my young family. Recommend, loved it, will stay again - keep up the good work

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Leo S
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights before making the trip back to the Uk. The area is stunning and the room was nice. There had been a storm the day we arrived which had made the small swimming pool look littered and dirty so we didn't stay there long. This was a pity as the hotel is not on a beach. The hotel does not serve alcohol which was also disappointing for us however a short walk away on Railey beach there are shops and a couple of bars.
I would recommend staying here but only for a couple of nights - not as your main holiday.
Excellent return trip booked to the airport which picked us up outside the hotel and tractored/longboat/golfcarted/taxied us to the airport on time for 11am flight.
Thanks for a good end to our amazing holiday.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple