All reviews pool bar front desk la parguera walking distance super host room was spacious coming back live music awesome experience excellent location beautiful pool great weekend stay there again family and friends excellent service puerto rico gigi
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

It was my first time visiting this hotel and all my expectations were reached. The staff was so friendly, and always greeting us with a smile. They always try to give you as much as they can and fit your desires. The room and beds were comfortable and the variety of drinks and restaurants the hotel owns also get five stars. I plan on coming back as soon as I have vacations once again, this time I'll take my family with me and for a much needed longer time.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jmr415, Social Media Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

good hotel good service all great hope to return soon me and my wife very good food we could not fault it and thank you very much to all staff and other restaurants cave island moon and very good attention tremendous good food

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
jmr415, Social Media Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel in the middle of everything in LA Parguera. Has one in hotel restaurant and two more walking distance away. Service was good, rooms nice. Don't expect a five star resort but a cosy place with good prices and great service. Pool is nice. It has room for improvement but it's their first year.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank davevega
jmr415, Social Media Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Thank you for sharing your review. We are happy to read that you had a lovely time with us. You can book your next stay with us direct at 787-920-4275

Looking forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

'm a frequent traveler of Parguera. Last year a I had a visit from a friend that came from Oklahoma to spend summer in PR. For her birthday weekend we decided to stay at Parguera Plaza Hotel. What an excellent choice!!! Raquel and Sylmarie welcome us and make us feel at home. Everyone was friendly and always making you feel so welcome. The location is next to Plaza San Pedro, where all the music and shows take place. You won't miss anything if you stay at Parguera Plaza. We had a wonderful time!! My friend was happy and in love with paradise!!! I recommend this hotel a 100%!!!!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
jmr415, Social Media Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotelto other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

The room and decoration was very awesome and beautiful. We loved the pool area and the view to the beach. Is near restaurants and boat rental services to enjoy a nice day at the cays. The staff is very friendly and Sylmarie is a marvelous and sympathetic host.

Date of stay: May 2016