US$116
  • Breakfast included
US$93
US$90
Orbitz.com
Great National Ballykisteen Golf Hotel(Tipperary)(Great Value!)
US$89
Agoda.com
US$93
US$87
Agoda.com
All reviewswine tastingvenisonthe kitchenlovely placewild boarirish breakfastpeaceful locationfantastic hoststasty foodfamily kitchenwelcoming atmospheregreat experiencedeer grazingblack and white puddingvery pleasant stayirish hospitalitycommon room
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Very friendly welcome, well looked after with a great breakfast and farm tour. Stayed in the small house which was lovely. Would have preferred a bath as stayed with young children. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay here. The room in the big house was very comfortable. Patrick and Miriam made us feel right at home and a part of their family. I especially liked eating in their kitchen and talking with the family including their son, John. The breakfast was outstanding with plenty of variety and fresh fruit. We were sorry to leave. A great place to stay if you are in the area.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dale T
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Well, I am still speechless.
The connection between this family and Hungary is unique and unexpected, but the friendliness and the openness is just unbelievable.
They have opened their home for visitors to show their life and I think this is another level of Irish hospitality and B&B. Great people, honest, they love what they are doing and they are willing to share this with total strangers.
Oh my god.
Everyone should experience this at least ones.
Top of the list.
5******

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gumilabu
Reviewed 12 April 2015

We are a family of five and this was our first experience both in Ireland and in staying at a B&B. I wasn't sure what to expect. Staying here is like going to your favorite Aunt's house. Miriam and Patrick were incredibly welcoming and helpful but not at all intrusive. Our kids aged 11,14,15 were welcomed and had space to explore. The guesthouse ( where our rooms were) had a common room with a kitchen that could be used. Our children used to table to play board games. We had an easy walk into town for dinner. The bathrooms were very modern and we had very HOT showers with great water pressure. The breakfasts were FANTASTIC. We had never had an Irish breakfast and Ballinwilling spoiled us. There sausage and black pudding were the best we had. The rooms were clean, updated and comfortable. I hope to visit Ireland again and Ballinwillin will be a must stop.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mcbrayerga
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Great hosts, great accommodation (Mulcahy Room) and even better breakfast. I'd been travelling all week, staying in higher-end hotels but Ballinwillin topped them all! I had the best nights sleep and best breakfast all week and despite its 'rural' location the WiFi was better than the hotels I'd stayed in, in Limerick & Dublin. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business