Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
US$52
Trip.com
US$47
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Hotels.comUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
FindHotelUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Always delightful. Always love Taking a swim during sunset at svarga. The hills are treat for the eyes in this place
Nice touch for welcoming note. Feel very personal.
I like the fruit basket a lot. It makes me feel resort like, warm and friendlt. Some resort already forgot about this.
Please maintain this treat for us your loyal guest
Staff is helpfull and quick respond

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights.
The staff were incredible. They were extremely professional at all times. Some even had a cute sense of humor. I give the hotel 3 out of 5 because of the staff.

The hotel itself is very rundown and is in desperate need of a make over. There was damp in the walls of our bathroom which created a terrible stench. Having a shower was therefore not a pleasurable experience.

This was the most expensive hotel we stayed at in Indonesia and so we expected a certain level of luxury. Unfortunately we didn’t experience this, so it was a bit of a let down.

Senggigi, the area is a real ghost town. It was surreal to experience being the ONLY tourist in a shop, market, supermarket or restaurant. I can tell you that it was a bit freaky.

If you do visit Senggigi make sure that you plan tours, else you’ll be bored out of your mind.

Bluebird taxis are super easy to find here.

The breakfast was also not the greatest but it was palatable. I had the healthy breakfast which consisted of chopped up fruit with some cream, I think (it didn’t taste very good) with muesli and milk with either a pancake or waffle with banana or pineapple.

The view from the restaurant was stunning. We could see Mt Agung clearly in the distance.

My honest opinion, is to go to Kuta, Lombok instead of Senggigi.

The first room we booked into was the Neima room. We were severely disappointed. We killed about 30 mosquitoes in the first 20 minutes of being there. They would’ve carried us away. It was truly awful. We asked for an upgrade. We paid an extra RP600 000 for a bigger room with a private pool. We felt a lot more comfortable (besides the bathroom with the damp in the walls)

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank debili27
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

The title says it all, spectacular. The room is very comfortable with an open air kitchen/living room and a sealed A/C bedroom. Pool is great with a second shower attached and a deck for sunbathing. Apart from the room, the facilities are basic. The food is ok, there is a spa. No alcohol is served. The lift is very slow and doesn’t always work so be prepared to tackle a lot of stairs if you want that view!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

Loved it, service food location and facilities were great. Awesome views. Pool is a dream. Just wish I had stayed for longer! Highly recommend for anyone staying on lombok, it’s in a good section of the island as well, 1.5 hrs from the airport

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Amazing rooms, amazing location, amazing SPA and service! The only issue is that they dont sell alcohol, but there is great wine shop around the corner. Close to the Beach, and city :) but in a quiet area! Highly reccomend!!!

Date of stay: December 2019